1.The Unwanted Marriage

In my story Abhimanyu didn't come across the fire accident picture and didn't confront Akshara.

Aarohi came back and was dressed up as bride.

In Birla mansion,

Abhimanyu:Yeh kya horaha hain.Mujhe aur koi rasta nahi hain.Ab main Aarohi se shaadi karna padega.

Uske baad Akshu ko dekhlunga.

She can't marry anyone else except me.

The Birlas arrived to Goenka Mansion.

Abhimanyu was looking at Akshara.He could clearly see tears in her eyes.

Abhimanyu (in his mind):Yeh sab kyun Akshu.Batao mujhe ki tum mujhse pyar karti ho.

The Goenkas welcomed Birlas and the wedding rituals started.

Both Abhimanyu and Akshara aren't taking the vows wholeheartedly-while one is thinking the marriage as a trophy the other one just saw it as a way to trouble and make Akshara confess her love.

Akshara is heartbroken after seeing the love of her life getting married to her own sister.

Akshu(in her mind):Akshu yeh sab tumhari wajah se huwa Hain.You can't escape it right now.You need to face the consequences.Jo bhi huwa it's all for your good.

Ab se don't think about Abhimanyu or Aarohi
Focus on yourself,your career and your mental health.

The wedding rituals are completed and the Gorillas congratulated each other.

Abhimanyu was totally depressed as he thought Akshara would stop the wedding.

Meanwhile,Mahima was sad thinking about Akshara
Mahima:Akshu I hope God gives you more strength to handle the pain and courage the pain to handle consequences.

Akshara: Ma'am are you showing your mercy on me?

Mahima:No Akshara.I wish ki Akshara tumhare jaise insaan har ek family main ek honi chahiye.
Main Aarohi ko bilkul pasand nahi karti but Dr.Akshara  you are the best.

The salutation that Mahima was a shock for Akshara.

Akshara: Ma'am aapko kaise pata tha ki main ek.?

Mahima:I know it Akshara.Maine tumhara profile padi hain. You've got Gold medal in your M.S and doctor who's doing her residency in neuro surgery.Am I right?

Akshara:nodded her head in agreement.

Mahima:Jo hogaya uske baare main utna mat socho.

I'll help you to build your career.
Maine tumhara cv ko ek friend ko recommend Kiya Hain.

Go and attend the interview.

Akshara:Thank you so much ma'am.

Precap: Akshara's convocation

Hey guys I'm up with a new story
Do like and comment
Share your thoughts.
Thank you