| CHAPTER 6 |

East Blue, Desperado.

Two hours after Zoro left the bar,

"Where am I? This place seemed oddly familiar..." Zoro found himself in front of the same bar he visited two hours earlier.

"Haa~ Oi! Zoro!" Rhys suddenly greeted Zoro.

Zoro turned to look at the source of the voice and found a cheerful Rhys

Rhys right hand held a large piece of black cloth. Rhys wears a black cloak with purple lining 'RASL' written at the back with 'S' being crossed out in white, and a grey, long-sleeved, collared shirt, over which he wears a periwinkle vest. His pendant is beautifully hanging on his neck. He also wears black pants, a purple belt where Dawn's Ballad is being kept at, and dark grey fingerless glove on his hands. Giving him a clean looks.

(A/N: Adult Sasuke outfit)

Looking at the clueless Rhys, Zoro threw a news paper he got from the bartender.

"What's this?" Rhys caught the paper and asked.

"Read it." Zoro gestured Rhys to read.

"Hey! That's me! Zoro look!" Rhys gestured Zoro to look.

Rhys bounty picture is a picture of Rhys walking down the hallway handsomely while his right hand is playing with his pendant, tens of navy laying unconscious in the background. This photo seemed to be taken at the Navy Branch 77 as Rhys left hand is holding the sheathed Dawn's ballad. Rhys also had a wide smile on his face and with snow-white hair with some strands of platinum blonde hair. Overall, the picture was badass.

"I saw" Zoro simply said.

"Oh...Look! My bounty is 37 million! Nishishishi, I won!" Rhys laughed.

"Won whom?" Zoro asked but was ignored by Rhys.

"Hey Zoro, what's your dream?" Rhys suddenly turned towards Zoro and asked.

"Hmm? Of course, to become the greatest swordsman in the world!" Zoro proudly said.

"Woah! Big dream." Rhys respected Zoro's dream.

"Hey Rhys, fight me" Zoro suddenly asked, his left hand touching his swords, clearly itching for a fight.

"No thanks" Rhys casually declined.

"Eh?" Zoro was lost.

"I don't fight with my friend." Rhys smiled and said his reason.

"Do you know that I am called Pirate hunter?" Zoro asked, his hand is still on the sword.

"Bounty hunter? Oh! So, it's your job to hunt me isn't it? Nishishishi so be it." Rhys laughed before turning serious and took a sword stance.

Seeing Rhys suddenly turned serious, Zoro too took his stance.

""..."" Neither of them made a move.

*Shut* *Shut*

*Shut* *Shut*

People in the background shuts their windows.

"I will show you my secret technique, be ready Zoro." Rhys said in a deep voice, his hair shadowing his face.

"..." Zoro didn't say anything but his smile deepened and his grip on his swords tightened.

*DOOOM*

Rhys released his fighting intent before taking off...in the opposite direction

"Run Away~! Nishishishi!" Rhys laughed as he dashed away from Zoro.