chapter 2

soo before we start i just want you to know that i will try to post everyday, so a chapter may come everyday, if i don't post the reason will be on my board on my profile, maybe sometimes you'll be lucky and i'll update twice a day, 😎 also y'all have been so kind tysm!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
your POV
After dealing with that wanker, me and Eddie continue to make our way to hell fire, i get shit like that everyday so it's not new, but i think Eddie is catching up on me..i don't fucking know bro, but if he knows what i'm doing then i'm gonna have to hurry up with my work, i know what's gonna happen, and i know it's gonna take forever, so i told my brother to hurry up with the kills, i told him the order of the kills and he agreed, he told me to do this shit as fast as i can so that's what i gonna fucking do man

"y/n?" Eddie snaps his fingers in front of me "what?" "you spaced out, we're here now" i dead panned "ok" he looks at me as if he suspects me, i look at him "what?" "..nothing let's just go in" we did just that and sat around till first lesson, this is so boring.

Time Skip

it's break and i'm gonna fake 'go missing', it'll make this shit so much faster and i can spy on everyone without them knowing, i wrote a note speedily for Eddie, changing up my hand writing to make it seem that something has me and they'll have to hurry, i laughed maniacally to myself and left it in his locker, i went into the bathroom quickly and used my powers, i have a power that lasts at least 10 hours, that'll do, the name is called chameleon, no need to explain it, i left just as the bell went and waited for eddie to go to his locker.