The Party

chapter 1

Nacht's POV

It was me and Morgen's 16th birthday, Yeah sweet sixteen.  By the ways the was full sarcastic.

"HEY!!! Nacht happy birthday!!!" Morgen came running in. "Hey Morgen happy birthday to you too."

"Why don't you look so happy, it's our sweet sixteen.?" Morgen said to me in a soft voice.

"Nothing wrong, I'v just been waiting for you to give you one of my gifts."

"Oh Nacht you didn't have to give me anything."

"Why did you not get me anything.?"

"Ugh* um..."

"Na I know you got me something don't worry, man Morgen you worry too much, you know that."

As I said the last part of my sentence I pulled Morgen into my chest, and hugged him.
Morgen never get's Nacht hug's and I knew he would love it.

"Thank you Nacht." Morgen said well moving apart "Should I give you one of your gifts now.?"

"No, I want all of you gift's together, then it will look like more."

"Okay I'v got a quick mission I got to handle before the big party, see you later Nacht."

"Yeah okay, see you later alligator."

"After while crocodile." Morgen said as he left.

"Nacht come with us now." My parents came in and took me to the basement.

"What is this what are we doing down here.?"

"We got you a gift." they both said.

"A gift?"

"We both believe you are ready to get your 1st one." my father said.

"REALLY!!!" I was so happy "Okay I'm ready, we have to do this fast right."

They got it set up, This black figured appeared in front of me. Shivers went down my whole body. This was the demon I had to win a fight with in order to make a contracted with. I was almost scared, but way too excited about this to even care.

Morgen's POV

It was me and Nacht's 16th birthday. I was so happy, I really wanted to give Nacht his present now but I know that he wont get as much as me, mostly because people from all around town have been sending them in for me, but non for Nacht. I hope I got enough for him so it look's like a lot, or about the same as mine.

As I walked throw the halls looking for him I saw him and ran up.

"HEY!!! Nacht happy birthday!!!". "Hey Morgen happy birthday to you to." Nacht said with a start face.

"Why don't you look so happy, it's our sweet sixteen.?"I said to to him hoping to at lest put a smile on his face.

"Nothing wrong, i'v just been waiting for you to give you one of my gifts."

"Oh Nacht you didn't have to give me anything."

"Why did you not get me anything.?"

"Ugh* um..."

"Na I know you got me something don't worry, man Morgen you worry too much, you know that."

As he finished up his sentence he pulled me into his chest, and hugged me.
I never get's Nacht hug's and so I really loved this moment, it really proves that he dose still love me.

"Thank you Nacht." I said as we moved apart "Should I give you one of your gifts know.?"

"No, I want all of you gift's together, then it will look like more."

Oh it will not make a different if I just take one of them, but if he insists.

"Okay I'v got a quick mission I got to handle before the big party, see you later Nacht."

"Yeah okay, see you later alligator."

"After while crocodile." I said as I walked out.

I wanted to finish the mission as quick as possible, I meet up Yami.

"Hey what took you so long to get here?" Yami questioned me.

"Oh I just... umm had to stop for a sec to wish Nacht a happy birthday. And he wanted to give me a gift."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot it was your guy's birthday, I got you a gift."

"Oh really what is it?" I was curious what Yami had got me.

"Wait did you get Nacht anything?"

"Yeah don't worry. Now can you close your eye's."

I closed my eye's and just a few second's past and I felt his lip's on mine. I kissed him back, enjoying the moment we had almost forgetting the mission which I believed Yami had forgot about.

I pushed him off breaking our wonderful kiss.

"Yami if you don't mined I would love to make this mission quick, so I can get back home for my birthday."

"Yeah of course."

Nacht's POV

I did it I won, it was mine.

("So what's you name?") I asked the thing in my head.

{"I don't have a name."}

("Okay then your name is Gimodelo.")

{"No."}

(Okay it's ether that or spot.") I said with a smirk on my face.

{"fine."}

I could hear people start to arrive for the big party so I thought I would get ready in my room.
I got to the room and took of my close and put on a really pretty corset Yami stole for me. Then I put on a shirt with several slit's in the arms and then some butty short's and long stoking and knee high boots.

I walked in to the hall to catch Morgen.

"Hey, your back."

"Yeah hey, are you heading to your room to get change's?"

"No. I just left my room after getting changed."

"Oh! your wearing that.!"

"Yes I'm wearing this.!"

Morgen walked into his room and I just laugh at the fact of Morgen's reaction to what I was wearing, but oh well.

I was half way down the stairs and saw Yami.

"Hey go to your room, I got a gift in there for you."

"Really great.!"

Me and Yami ran to my room.
Yami started to kiss me hard, and I kissed back just as hard. By this point we where just full on making out.

Yami started to pull down my pants I moved his hand away, Yami started to do it again.

I pushed Yami's body off me after he tried again.

"What the hell are you doing Yami!?!"

"Will I was trying to have sex with you. duh."

"Well I don't want to so ether we can keep kissing or you can leave!."

"Okay got it. we can just keep kissing."

Yami started kissing Nacht hard again, and eminently moved his hand to Nacht's pants. Nacht tried to push him off but this time Yami pushed back.

To be Continued
In the next chapter "The Party Part 2"

Please tell me what you guy's think of my story.