40

SPG R18+

....

Riev cursed darkly when I wrapped my hands around his hard and huge manhood. Itinaas-baba ko ang kamay ko sa kaniyang pagkalalake bago yumuko at dalhin ang dulo no'n sa bibig ko. I licked the tip of his manhood hanggang sa tuluyan kong isubo iyon ng buo.

"Damn it, Athaliana! I d-didn't asked you to do that, baby! Ah... fuck!"

Hindi ko pinansin ang sinabi niya at nagpatuloy lang sa ginagawang pagpapaligaya sa kaniya. This is the first time that I'll perform this kind of thing. And I have no idea on how to do it properly. Hindi ko alam kung tama ba itong ginagawa ko pero bahala na.

I put his whole thing inside my mouth but because his huge. My mouth can't accommodate his whole manhood. I almost choked because the tip of his cock reached my throat. But it didn't stop from pleasing him.

Riev is the one who always please me. And this time, I want to do the same thing to him. I want to please him too. He always dominates me on bed, And this time, I'll be the one to dominate him on bed.

"Fuck, baby! That's it!" He growled. I felt his other hand gripping my hear. Inilabas ko ang kaniyang ari sa bibig ko atsaka dinilaan until my tongue reached his two balls and gave the same attention to them. I licked his balls and I heard his loud cussed. I put his manhood again inside my mouth and thrust it inside.

"Fuck! I'm fucking near, baby! Keep doing that!"

Just like what he had said. I continued fucking him using my mouth. His moans and groans and the way he cussed because of pleasure I'm giving him is enough for me to think that he likes what I'm doing.

And when I felt that he's near. I did the last thing in my mind so that he could finally reached his peak. I hardly suck the tip of his cock, swallowing all of his pre-cum that is coming out from its hole.

"Oh fuck!" He hardly cussed when he finally reached his own climax. I drank all of his juices 'til the last drop of it. And a triumph smile appeared on my lips when I saw his hard breath.

"How's it?" I asked with a smile on my face. Dahan-dahan akong nagtungo sa ibabaw niya. Inalalayan niya naman ako hanggang sa tuluyan akong makaupo sa matigas niyang tiyan. Inuupuan ko lang naman ang nagmamalaki niyang abs.

"Where did you fucking learn that?" Magkasalubong ang kilay na tanong niya sa 'kin. I pouted. "I just thought of doing it. Why? You don't like it? I'm sorry, It's my first time giving a head to a guy,"

His eyes became dark. "Baby, you fucking did a great job. And you don't need to say sorry. I am fucking satisfied. What you did is mind-blowing, baby."

Nakaramdam ako ng tuwa nang dahil sa sinabi niya. And because of happiness I crouched down to reach his lips. Agad niyang tinugon ang halik ko. I felt his hands on my back and the other was caressing my other thigh. Nang maghiwalay kami. I ready myself because I'm gonna ride him next.

Hinawakan ko ang matigas at tayong-tayo niyang pagkalalake. Itinutok ko iyon sa butas ko bago dahan-dahang ibinaba ang katawan ko hanggang sa tuluyang pumasok ang mahabang kaniya sa loob ko.

Damn. His manhood almost reach my cervix. I can feel him inside of me. Dahan-dahan akong gumalaw sa kaniyang ibabaw.

"Riev," I moaned when I felt how pleasurable it is to have him inside me. It's so fucking good. Damn.

"Baby," He moaned. His both hands went to my breast and started doing it's work. Mas lalo niya akong nilapit sa kaniya hanggang sa magdikit na ang mga dibdib namin. Nakasandal siya sa headboard ng kama. Habang ako naman ay nasa ibabaw niya at gumagalaw.

Bumaba ang mga palad niya sa magkabilang gilid ng baywang ko. He guided me while riding him. I saw how he brought his lips on one of my hard nipples. He sucked and licked both of my mounds while gripping my waist.

Mas binilisan ko pa ang galaw ko sa ibabaw niya. I tried lowering down my moans because I'm afraid that my mother would here it from outside of the room. But I can't help to moan louder. The pleasure is too much. Para akong mababaliw sa sobrang sarap.

Sobrang lalim ng baon ng pagkalalake ni Riev kaya mas lalong nadaragdagan ang sarap. His manhood is long and huge. And the tip of it is hitting my most sensitive spot. Mas lalo kong nararamdaman ang nalalapit kong pagsabog.

"Riev, I'm near!" I moaned. Mas binilisan at diniinan ko pa ang paggalaw ko sa kaniyang ibabaw. His deep groans made me turned on more. Mahigpit akong nakakapit sa malapad niyang balikat habang patuloy na bumabayo.

"Oh, Riev!"

"Fuck, baby! You're so fucking hot while riding my cock!" He started to talked dirty. Mas lalo pa akong naging agresibo sa ibabaw niya.

I can feel it. I'm coming.

Two more deep thrust and I reached my own fucking climax. Ngunit hindi pa ako huminto sa paggalaw sa ibabaw ni Riev dahil hindi pa siya nilalabasan. And when he finally did. I stopped and let him spurt out his hot semen inside me.

Hinihingal akong napayakap sa kaniya. And I felt his arms wrapped around me locking me in his arms. Napapikit ako. His arms are my safe place. In his arms... I feel safe.

"I love you, Riev," I uttered. I can still feel his heavy breathing pero unti-unti rin iyong naging marahan at kalmado.

"I know, baby. I know," He only replied and caressed my hair. Napangiti ako nang maramdaman ang paghalik niya sa gilid ng ulo ko.

Maybe it's too early to say, but for me, the best place in this world is in his arms. My only safe place.

________