You'll never be him

it was hard being a single parent, but he still never let anyone see him cry

Tubbo sat in his office, it had been days since he had eaten. It got to the point where the only time he leaves is to care for his son Micheal. Micheal was a sweet little boy who never really cried or made a mess. His dads always told him to "not make a mess" or "clean up after himself" and he always followed those rules.

It was a normal day, Tubbo was in his office which no one really knows what he does there. Ghostboo was with Micheal, they were colouring together. Colouring was something that they always did as a family, Micheal didn't understand why Bee never did it with them.

Tubbo hated Ghostboo. That horrible creature was not his husband, nor the father of his son.

He went back to work again, gathering resources for his new project. He worked this much so he could distract himself from everything, no other real reason. Though he did try to make up other reasons for Tommy so he wouldn't think Tubbo was trying to ignore everything and everyone. Tubbo was writing out a plan when he heard someone enter. That someone was Ghostboo.

"Get out." Tubbo said sternly. "Im sorry" the ghost whispered, "Micheal is worried about you, Bee, everyone is" Ghostboo's voice shook slightly as he spoke. "Dont call me Bee" Tubbo responded, "you're not my husband, and you never will be!" he shouted, you could tell he was crying now. He hated letting anyone see him cry, let alone his dead husband. Ghostboo came closer to him and whispered "I don't want to make you sad, but you need to take care of ou- your
son" Ghostboo sighed as he finished. "HE IS NOT YOUR SON!, YOUR DEAD, YOU CANT BE A PARENT AND BE DEAD!" Tubbo snapped. Ghostboo raised his voice, "You haven't even tried to revive me!"

Everything went silent.

Tubbo sobbed quietly as Ghostboo stepped away. It hurt hearing his husband say that, the worst part is it was true. He hadnt tried to revive him, he couldn't risk it.

The ghost left the room, saying only in the quietest voice, "just take care of him, yourself as well"