𝟎𝟎𝟏

*ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜsᴇ*

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

'𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨'

𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒, 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔

𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘄 - 𝗮-𝗵𝗮
◁◁ ▷▷ 𝟬:𝟬𝟬 ────────── 𝟯:𝟰𝟵

It is a truth universally assumed, that a girl in high school's only worries are her class popularities and relationship status.

However, little known are the feelings and views of Daphne Rockwell, a girl in her senior year of high school, who has much bigger problems than school hierarchy and romantic relations.

"Cheap ass."

Daphne angrily cursed underneath her breath as she dug through the nearly empty jar of cash.

Reefer Rick; One of the biggest dealers in the county, yet he only had about $23 to spare for the unfortunate girl who had promised to house sit while the man was away in prison for who knows how long.

Well- it wasn't a promise, Daphne sort of owed the man for letting her crash there when she couldn't handle staying at her own house.

Today was one of those days.

It was already late into the night, and after helping her friend Nancy gather reports from the championship basketball game, to be completely blunt, Daphne really needed a joint.

To many, Daphne Rockwell was just another bookworm who stayed behind the scenes. And that was, for the most part true. Daphne preferred the background, she enjoyed observing rather than being the one observed.

The girl also wrote. A lot. Whether it was for the school paper or her own personal notes, either way she almost always had a journal in her hands. Not many had the luxury of seeing the entries of these pages, for the owner kept them incredibly safe from prying eyes.

These pages contained secrets of the world in which Daphne lived. These secrets were expressed in the form of frantic handwriting or full on sketches within the pages.

The girl had a different side however, and this was the side that only her closest friends saw. This side being the one where Daphne spent countless, sleepless nights with a cigarette or some type of joint in her hand.