Chapter 1

I was free falling I wasn't scared for I already knew why I was here. All I have to do is find him and help him, again.

Once I touch the ground my wings disappear and are replaced by a long white gown with specks of gold and gold sandals. I walk through the forest confident with where I'm going. I came face to face with a waterfall, it's pretty but not as beautiful as the ones at home. But it was very pretty to be from earth.

I keep walking until I see him laying by a rock close to the water. I walk up to him, I get on my knees and check his injury, he has a gash on his stomach. I use my healing power to cure him.

"Persephone" I hear him say

When I look at his face his eyes are closed, he's probably hallucinating. No human is ever able to see an angel unless they let themselves be seen, and he's definitely human.

I rip a piece of his already torn out shirt and wrap it up around his stomach. I feel something on my face. I look up to see he has his eyes open and his hand on my face. But how?! He's human!

I've came before because for some reason I feel this really weird pull towards him, the need to protect him is so strong. But he hasn't seen me has he? No I don't think so, I've always been so careful not to let him or anyone see me. I usually even feel his pain, feeling his pain is what brought me here today in the first place.

"You're so beautiful Persephone."

"That's not my name" I say "how are you able to see me, you're human!"

"And You're not?" he says with a light laugh

I look down and say "I'm sorry I'm not who you think I am, you must be confused." "I'm not Persephone."

"Yes you are."

"No." is all I say before getting up to walk away, my work here is done. But before I could get to far he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Please don't go. Please."

I get down on my knees again and whisper the words they told me to say whenever I want someone to find asleep. I just let him fall asleep.