Sex ~ -5-

DUN DUN DUN!!! I finally uploaded yay!! Sorry for the wait but here it is and I hope u enjoy, also, some of u may catch on on a certain little part but hey! Only time will tell so anyway here u go and I hope u enjoy ppl!!!

COMMENT

VOTE AND FAN THOUGH!!!!!

-5-

“Oh please Nancy! Don’t act like you don’t check me out,” he rolled his eyes and stepped back from me smirking as I just looked at him.

THIS IS NO JOKE!

“Um no! I don’t actually! I barely even cared if you existed a few minutes ago until somehow you gained this perverted thing where you SPY ON YOUR EX-GIRLFRIENDS SISTER!”

“Look, you can’t lie here, you wanna get back at them just as bad and you know this is the only way.” I folded my arms across my chest and looked back at him calming down a little. The way his mixed dark eyes narrowed slightly at me and the way his lips were pulled back into a stern line, I realised he was not kidding around!

“How do you know it’ll bother her though? I mean, she could be completely over you and then there’s Aiden, how-”

“Firstly, Kylee want’s everything others have, if we get all the attention and all loved up, she’ll want it and second, Aiden, he’s not a complete dick. He’s gonna want It too.” Wow, it was amazing how he could just evaluate people like that!

Hmm, to think I barley even noticed this dolly in lab class was insane! He’s got a mind of a criminal and yes before you ask, I have a way of making everything seem crazier than it really is.

“So deal?” Even after everything my sisters done and Aiden, wouldn’t me doing this be sinking down to her level? I mean would it really do anything apart from make her and him jealous? What would I really get out of it in the long run? I mean one things for sure, I’ll be pissing off Jenna, Adele and Toby!

“I-I don’t think so,” I whispered looking to the ground.

I just wasn’t sure! Come on you don’t just throw something like this on someone and except an answer straight off!

Not to mention, I don’t have solid proof that my sister actually did all that on purpose!

“Whatever.” He muttered rolling his eyes and leaving me standing at the back of the house alone, like a complete total idiot!

I sighed hitting my back against the wall as I slid to the ground dropping my head in my hands trying to take a few deep breathes in.

“Hey!” My head snapped up looking to the left to see my next door neighbour leaning slightly over the fence with a pair of cutters in her hands and a big brown woven hat covering her neatly combed brown hair. “You ok?”

She was nice, nicer then nice actually. She moved here about a month ago and seemed way too young to be married and have a kid! But hey, maybe she’s like forty but with really good skin!

“Yep, just dandy!” I yelled back forcing a smile as I looked back into her brown eyes.

“Well, you sure as hell don’t- India! What have I told you about running around with those shoes baby?” Her voice was angered, actually it was more worried with a light touch as she ducked down followed with a low cry as she emerged again holding a little toddler in her arms. “Sorry honey, kids these days.”

“She’s really pretty.” I said getting up and walking towards her.

“Yeah, she’s my everything.” The way she looked at the little girl cradled in her arms was like a story replaying, all counting down to the little bundle.