𝟮

BATMAN [02]

SWIMMING POOLS.

"bro eren get the fuck out

"
bro eren get the fuck out." i mumbled under the covers, knowing it was eren who kept jumping up and down on my bed to get me to wake up. "we're going to a pool party, we're going to a pool party!" eren chanted like a little kid and accidentally stepped on my foot. "ow nigga! i don't give a fuck get out!" i shouted still under the covers feeling eren's jumping come to a stop, making me sigh out of relief.

"thank you- mmcht bruh!" i stopped mid sentence when eren fell on top of me. "getcho big ass off me i can't breathe bruh." i said but it was muffled since i was under the covers. i can hear eren wheezing and giggling. "mom!" i yelled. i had a devilish grin on my face when eren abruptly stopped laughing. "okay my fault." eren quickly said and finally got off me.

"finally damn. what time is this pool party anyways?" i sat up and grabbed my phone , seeing messages from connie making me smile and ofc the groupchat. "uhh in like 3 hours." eren said , brushing some loose strands of hair behind his ear. "nahh you zesty as hell!" i snickered and eren looked at me mad confused.

"but get out so i can get ready or im telling my mom to call Carla." i smirked, eren rolled his eyes and stomped out my room. "close the door dickhead!" i shouted. eren came right back, he mugged me then slammed the door closed. annoying ass.

constance 😩

wake up big head

take that beanie off we gon
really see who head bigger 😊.

okaay you got it 😐

wyd tho ? you eat yet ?

no i ain't eat yet i just woke up

ft me ma

no. i just said i just woke up 😒

idgaf what you said 😂

ft me rn

okay bruh 🙄

i pressed the face time button and connie answered on the first ring. he had his phone set up on something but he was laying down on his stomach with no shirt on. "im bout to come pick you up so get ready." connie mumbled tiredly. his morning voice was raspy but he still sounded the same. "aren't you going to sleep?" i snickered watching connie struggle to keep his eyes open.