♥️😩...𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘁_𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻...😩♥️

Tubbo's PoV

Plus, this is Tommy's heat season since he's a raccoon. Oh Tommy.. you really thought I didn't know~

«Shroud, Michael, don't go past the yard! »«Okay!»

I took Tommy inside of my house. We went up the stairs into mine and.. Ranboo's.. bedroom. Should I really do this? W-WELL! it won't be toooooo weird, I'm just helping Tommy get rid of his rut early! No bad intentions..!

The more I think about it.. the harder I get.. you know what? fuck it.

I grab and clench Tommy's waist and pinned him against the wall.

{WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS IS WHERE THE TUBBOINNIT SMUT STARTS! DONT LIKE? DONT READ.}

As I pinned him against the wall, I could tell he was shocked, but he wanted this, I could tell. “T-Tubz,what are you d-dong? -” I decided not to answer his question and kissed him instead.

No PoV

Tubbo and Tommy's lips clashed together. Tommy seemed to enjoy such contact and started to grind his croch on Tubbo's thigh. Tubbo lifted up his leg to put more pressure or Tommy's crotch.

“Mhh~...” Tubbo was pleased with the noise and picked him up. Tommy complied and wrapped his legs around his waist. They walked over to the bed and Tubbo pinned him once again and kissed him.

Ranboo's PoV

I was walking home and saw Shroud and Michael sleeping under the grandfather tree, I picked them up and teleported into Michael's room and put them in the bed. I hear a few noise fo Tubbo and I's room so I teleported in and...

“Tubbo...T-Tommy..?”

~To Be Continued~