Chapter 26

•♡♡♡•

GRAMMATICALLY ERROR!!!

It's been two weeks after that incident, Perez were now disappeared and it was so strange. Ellaine dovah is also nowhere to be seen. Of course they are my daughter's friend so that's make Blaire sad upon not seeing her Friends.

It's not my fault, Don't blame me, I know it's not my fault. But gun always triggered my feelings. It was me, it's my fault that's why she's nowhere to be found.

I kinda regret it but not really. She's disgusting, maybe I could think for a sec, if she's pretty enough to begin relationship but she's not. She's ugly. And I hate her presence when she's with so not so far from me.

I bought the glass of wine to my lips. Completely taste the new brod I brought from everywhere I could not remember.

After that not so pretty incident, it was so strange for her to disappear easily.

How about she is really a vampire? No Gail, you told yourself that vampire only exist in a pretty human form, and she's not exactly does.

I have witnessed her eyes change. It was a glimpse of hidden truth or maybe I'm crazy enough to think about it.

I can feel her cared and gentle. But she's a total disgusting person and I hate her for being that disgusting.

Why I am even thinking of her? She's just a person who have nothing. Thinking of her makes me realise something that I couldn't even believe if it was true and it feels I am also disgusting.

I poured another glass of wine, leaving me no choice to drink all of the bottle. "Ma! Ano bang nangyari sayo?!" I wasn't even know what to do when Blaire suddenly snapped infront of me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Baka nagpaalam si Nesha sayo para sa isang trip? Oh something?" Oh si Perez again.

"No, I don't know" While putting the glass I had on my hands. "Why?"

"Hindi ko na kasi sila makita saka ma contact hindi rin. Hindi ko naman alam ang bahay nila pareho kaya hindi ko alam saan sila mahahanap" I can feel her sadness in her voice. Blaire I don't know  where your friends are kong alam ko ede sana ako pa naghanap.

"I have no idea" Tumango tango lang siya habang umalis paakyat sa kwarto. I'm in the second floor terrace, simply seeing the whole moon.

Parang nakikita ko ang hindi ko dapat nakikita. Blaire said, she doesn't know where Perez leave. Swerte ko naman ako alam ko. W-wait.

I look at my watch, 7:30 not really that Night. I run downstairs looking for my one driver to get the key.

I drove to the familiar place which I was here already three times to look for her but again she's not here, Even her Three Brothers, I can't find them.

The house was a bit scary but I had a guts to passing by. Using my flashlight in my phone gives light to the clean floor and wall.

Even it was an old house, still it was pretty and look valued, I can't believe myself minimizing this kind of house.

The living room was so empty, the three rooms are empty as well. The one room who I happened to stay overnight it was Perez room. No sign of any mess, the closest of her is still there, her cheap clothes are still here.

My Bestfriend's Mother ||Teacherxstudent|| On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara