·~02~·Zoe~·

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SUICIDE CUTTING AND EATING DISORDERS IF YOU DONT LIKE ANY OF THESE PLEASE DONT READ!!!!)

My name is Zoe, Zoe Rolux I am Helidors number one Renter, I give the king about 7,000 gold.
But my life was never like this I was always alone, no one wanted me no one loves me. I was always alone when I was younger, Everyone called me 'the girl who cuts' but in reality, I'm a plain and simple girl that just wants to see the world but I'm stuck in Helidor thanks to my mother... Shes sick and I try to keep money just so I can help her and heal her with Herbs but she's always getting sicker...
One day as i was making a small soup Hendrik the leader of the gaurds knocked on my door, I panic as I realized I dont have the money I open my door my face Turing red instantly as I look into hendriks perfect turquoise eyes. I gulp as I fully open the door "Sir Hendrik how are you?" He looks at me with anger "Im fine where is the money? The king cannot wait another week Miss Rolux" I sigh as I walk to the kitchen area I grab a small bag and give it to him "This is all I have I spent the money on medicinal herbs! My mother is deathly sick and I mu-" Hendrik interups me "No- this won't be enough.. But ill spare you- if you can bring me 300 gold in the next week or so ill.. Ill tell the king about your mother" I look at him with my lavender eyes I think to myself "He would help me?" Then I nod "Alright ill try" Hendrik smiled as he whispers in my ear "I promise your mother will be ok and please make sure you eat" I gasp as I cover myself with my cloak he turns around the leaves the house with his men. I look at my mom as she breaths slowly I tear up and grab the bowl and makes her drink the soup.. I sit next to her as she turns to her side, I get up and walk out of the house and for that whole next week I worked hard to get at least 290 I scrounge the rest of the gold from my savings I put it in the bag and rush to helidor castle as I run I run into Hendrik "Just the man I wanted to see!!!" Hendrik looks at me and I give him the gold he looks at it and takes it "There we go! I-I hope you enjoy!" The last thing I saw was hendrik about to grab me. I had blacked out from exhaustion.
When I woke up I was in hendriks quarters and I gasp "MOTHER?!" I get up and run out of Helidor castle I run into my house and see my mothers bed empty I begin to cry "N-no no no!" I punch the wall and sob I fall on my knees and I hug myself Hendrik walks over and touches my shoulder I get up and hug him crying hendrik hugs me back as I sob my eyes out "Miss Rolux...w-we tried we really did but..." I look at him and he touches my face "...Im sorry Miss Rolux" I sob in his chest he sighs as he holds me close "Lets get you to bed" I nod as he takes me back in my house and takes me to my bed.. He lays me down and I hug his arm "D-Dont go sir Hendrik p-please...?" I look at him his face Turing red, I sigh "n-never mind sir" I turn over and hendrik lays next to me and hugs me I gasp and then turn over to him.. I move the hair outta his face as he stares at me "I-Its all my fault..." I sigh "Its not.. Hendrik take that armor off.." He sighs as I help him all he wore was his Pants and I blush even more as I stare at his muscles they were full of scars I sigh as i trace my fingers over them he looks back at me and I look at him he blushed and lays back down I giggle as he smiles "Miss ro-" I put my finger to his mouth "Call me Zoe" He smiles "Zoe... Are you going to be alright?" I shake my head "stay with me you can leave when ever you want but please Hendrik Stay...?" He blushes as I look at him with sadness in my eyes he nods and holds me close.

That was years ago.. I am now running for my life away from Hendrik he was possessed by something! Something in his eyes chanyed..
As I ran and Ran and Ran my legs began to go out- I began to panic as I reached a cliff the man I once knew gets off his horse and walks over "Miss Rolux you must come back with me and face the consequences of your actions!!" I turn as I look at him I fall Because my legs gave out and I crawl as much as I could away from him before he could grab me the Cliff breaks and I fall I scream "HENDRIK NO!" I reach my hand out to him but all I felt after that was cold water...
I wake up on a boat and I look around "W-What the hell?" A small Brunette girl walks in "Hello! My name is Angelia! You're in the Salty stallion! Its my good friend Sylvandos boat!" I sit up and look around I was in the barracks I sigh as the small female walks over and gives me some food I scarf that shit down as I finish she smiles "What's your name?" I look at her "Zoe.. Zoe Rolux!" The brunette smiles "Well miss Zoe what happend to you?" I look at her and shake my head "I-I Remeber getting chased by hendrik then after that I was in the water about to freeze then I woke up here" I look at Angelia her face turned white "S-Sir Hendrik?" I nod as she clears her throat and gets up and leaves.
I get up a little while later and walk out to see a whole party
There was three blondes, two brunettes, a blue haired boy, a black haired boy, a old man and his daughter? I shake my head on the last part- the Black haired male skips over to me and smiles "HELLLOOIOI DARLING!!!" I jump as he smiles "I am the great sylvando! It is a pleasure to meet you honey~!" I laugh as he jumps around me I then talk with others..
After that I stayed with the party and protected the Luminary with all my heart and soul.. Until I can save hendrik Once again..