Day 11~💔

"i have a question" Matt says as he stops walking, "yeah ask away" I say smiling. "do you really have feelings for me?" Matt says "yeah?.. Why ask?" I say "I don't know if it would work. considering if we end up breaking up, you live with us and it would be awkward" he says "oh. so your only thinking about the break up?" I say tearing up "you brought me on this fucking date,just to fucking tell me, WE WOULDNT WORK" I say yelling "lils stop shouting" Matt says trying to grab my arm "NO GET OFF ME, you are a fucking bitch." I say "what did I Fucking do" he says "you bring me on a date to tell me we wouldn't work after I really thought we would and that u would ask me and AFTER POSTING ME CALLING ME YOURS AND SHIT. U TELL ME THIS?" I say sobbing, "I hate you Matthew Sturniolo" I say walking away "wait lils" he says trying to stop me "no fuck you and never call me lils again" I say.

Matt's pov:

"i lost my best friend. I was wrong for asking the question but it's true, i didn't wanna lose the connection we have. I'm such a dick." i say in my head as I sob in the park

weeks later

lilac or Matt haven't stepped out of their rooms for weeks, they couldn't bare seeing each other and nick and Chris were getting worried. they talked to Matt sometimes but no word was heard from lilac, ever time they tried she would just be laying there staring that a picture of her and Matt happy on the date. she misses him but her heart hurts for him just thinking abt the break up that would happen. what's the point in being with someone if you don't stay together forever. she decided to leave her room today since Chris or nick left with marylou and their dad and she wanted to talk to matt

Lilacs pov:

I knock on his door, no answer, i knock again, no answer. "I'm opening his door fuck it" I say in my head. there he is just laying on his bed, "i swear to god nick and Chris if you don't go the hell away" matt says sniffling "it's not them" I say shutting the door "lilac?" He says turning over "yeah?" I say " what are you doing here? gonna insult me again" he says turning back over "no I wanted to talk it out" I say sitting in his game chair "about what?" He says "the fight we had" I say "there's no reason, im a dick right?" He says "matt" I say "what lilac?" He stays "I wanna fix this so please" I say "I have nothing to be sorry for" he says "what do you mean nothing" I say "wanna talk about the fact, u took me on a date to basically dump me?" I say standing up "I'm sorry about that okay?" He says "god that's all I wanted, and if you don't wanna talk that's all you had to say" I say getting ready to leave the room. Matt stands up "no stay" he says "no since u wanna be dick when I try and fix things" I say "I want you to stay" he says grabbing my waist "let go" I say "your not leaving because these weeks without you have been hell and I really need to hug and cuddle you right now" matt says pulling me into his bed and cuddling me "I'm sorry Matt" I say "it's okay lils" he says.

A/N: IDK IF I SHOULD MAKE THEM BE A COUPLE NEXT CHAPTER OR IN A COUPLE CHAPTERS. IM RUNNIN OUTTA IDEADS😰

~ from Sarah<3.