I care for you,because,I love you 🥀

Hello, namste,..kaise ho bhai sab log...hope sab badhiya honge...bohut time baad OS likh rahi hoon..hope ki aap sabko passand aayega...🥰🥰🥰🥰

The scene start from when vir teaches purvi driving...

their car hit with the tree... purvi's head bang on with steering wheel...

And she gets unconscious...vir gets shocked...😰😰😰

He hold her from shoulder and up her head...

Blood was coming form her forehead...( Pata nhi mein kya likh rahi hoon..🤗🥱🥱🥱 meri English ingore karna...)

Vir shake her...

Vir-- bawri...oo...bawri....

He gets up from his care and take her in his arms..just then a car stopped nea him..

Without looking that who is in the car..he sit down in car with purvi...

Vir-- hospital chalo jaldi ...

And he was shaking her...

Vir-- bawri kuch na hoga tanne..( ab ye itni chot kaise lag gyi...🥱🥱kyuki bhai full speed pe thi gaadi..)

He looked that blood was continuesly .. coming...he keep his hanky on the wound place..and then tightly bandaged it...,( Aaj sach mein pata na k k likh rahi hoon...maf karna bhai uske liye...🥱🥱)

Vir was holding her face between his hands...

Vir-- bawri...sun rahi hai naa tu...🥺🥺

Purvi-- hold his hand said..

Purvi-- mukhijii

And then they reached the hospital..

Doctors comes and admit her..

Vir was so scared 😨😨😨....

Bhagwan meri bawri ko kuch matt hone dena...

Vir calls..m.s and told them everything...

He was roming here and there..

After some times..

doctor comes and said..

Doctor-- mukhiji...ghabrane ki koyi baat nhi hai...mukhiyani ji ab theek hai..bs mathe par chote lagi hai... steeches hai...aap ne achha kiya ki khoon rokne ke liye unke maathe pe rumal bandh diya..warna kuch bhi ho sakta tha..

He felt relaxed...that his bawri is fine now...

Vir-- kya mein uss se mil sakta hoon

Doctor-- abhi unhe injection diya hai...isliye woh abhi behosh hai..hosh aane pee mil lijiye..

Vir-- dhanywaad doctor 🥺🙏