05

Louis

I didnt expect Harry to offer me a place to stay or give me the money he made a bit ago. I also dont get why it would matter what I do with my life, Its my decision if I want to fuck it up no one elses. I told him Id tell Timmy I was backing out but he insisted on him letting Timmy know. Ive already told him I dont let people tell me what to do. When you tell me not to do something its only going to make me want to do it more. All I want to know is why hes letting me crash at his place when hes nonstop tells me I dont fit in but now hes telling me how much I shouldnt ruin my life and his last sentence really caught me off guard. 

'Alone together' 

Harry gets out of the truck and goes to the front waiting for me. I hop out and walk to the front following behind him up to his house. He opens the door and moves aside letting me walk in. I walk in and look around seeing the big living room. The floor is a light wooden color and the ceiling is glass, a huge black couch going in a square, the walls are also black. Im pretty sure his favorite color is black. He has a really nice home from what Ive already seen. I didnt think it would be this clean either but its actually spotless. The smell of lemons and roses fill the air when I hear something puff out. Im guessing he has one of those things that go off every few minutes with stuff that smells good. 

"You thirsty?" I hear him say walking in a different room. I go in to the same direction and see its the kitchen. The walls are actually white, with white flooring, but theres  a small black bar with black stools under it and a purple light bar shining above it, a big skull picture hanging and theres a wide window going along the wall. 

"Yea Ill take some water." He gets bottled water out and tosses it to me. I take the cap off and take a few drinks wiping the top of my lip with the back of my hand.

"Come on Ill show you what room youll be staying in." I following him up a spiral set of black stairs getting to the top we go down a small hallway with back carpet all the way down it. I see black door on my right thats closed, not paying attention I collide into what feels like a wall in front of me. 

"Ow shit, sorry." I say backing up from Harrys back. He felt like a brick wall when I bumped into him. I see the dark red door to my left thats right across from the closed black door. 

"This is it." He opens the door and nods for me to go in. I raise my brows seeing how big the room is. Its way bigger than my old one. Theres a rock wall on one side, a black wall behind the bed and half of a black wall with a huge window. The bed is huge for one person, the comforter is of course black as well. The head board and foot board is leather. Theres an ottoman at the bottom with a small throw blanket on it. The floors are a light wooden brown and look really clean.

"You really like black dont you?" I say looking back at him.

"No its a hideous color choice." I lightly laugh and look back at the room. He shows me a few other rooms of the house. The bathroom is the one we go to after leaving my room. The bathroom is once again black but big. The shower is fucking huge, the head of the shower is a big square, little lights in the top, the walls of the shower look like square dark grey rocks, theres a shower head thats hanging on the side and a wooden little bench built in on one of the walls, the bottom of the shower is dark and light gray. He shows me the other bedroom that gets used sometimes by the other boys and then we go back down stairs to another room, theres no door on this one though, Its like a lounge/game room. Theres a pool table in the middle, different posters hanging, guitars hanging on the wall , a small bar with different liquor lined up on the shelves. The walls are black and there are different black shaped lights hanging over the pool table. He shows me the small down stairs bathroom. Its not as big and roomy as the one upstairs. The walls are grey with a white bathtub and a small white sink.