y'all's first date

Duncan

Duncan would probably fuck it up, but in a good way? Like, you guys would just be sitting there talking, and then he does something stupid, or his parents show up.

So then y'all would have to run away to the trailer and just spend the rest of your date there.

You two would learn a lot more about each other and have a few laughs, and by the time the sun was coming up, you two passed out on each other and the gang found you.

Kimberly

She would be a nervous wreck about the whole thing, she would spend all day practicing to ask you out and all that jazz.

Once she finally asked you, both of you decided to go out and get frozen yogurt she would get a brain freeze after a while so you walked her home.

while you were walking you two were talking about each other until you got there and dropped her off.

Wolf

He had asked you if you wanted to go to a 'special place' with him and you agreed as he blindfolded you.

Once you got there he took off your blindfold, just for you to see the most beautiful lake you've ever seen.

You and wolf spent a lot of time in there and splashed each other a lot, but then it was getting late so you bid your farewells to each other and walked home.

Mia

She had it planned out perfectly before she even asked you, she planned for you to come up to her work right on her break so you two could talk like always.

And just like she planned, you came up at the prefect time, right when she took her break.

She walked over with a small pizza to share for you both and two drinks, you two had a really nice time talking until one of her employees warned her about the time, so she left.

Bex

She asked if you wanted to meet her at a skate place she always goes to and you decided the time to go.

Once you got there you saw her with her skateboard in one hand and a flower in the other, once you walked over she gave you the flower.

You both enjoyed skating with each other until it was time for you two to go home to your families.

Yangzi

He would send you an email asking if you wanted to come over to play video games, which you agreed to.

When you walked up to the door and was just about to knock, the door flung open just for you to be greeted by a goofy smile, belonging to yangzi.

You two played video games all day and eventually you just decided to sleep over and you two watched some movies and passed out together.