Chapter - 2

Taehyungshii pov
❁ ❀ ✿ ⚘ ❃ ❁ཻུ۪۪

Taehyung finished his dinner , maids were cleaning the coffee table . He again took steps towards you , lies on the bed . He kissed her forehead .

Flash back
______________

Taehyugpov

7 months ago

I was going for my important deal, a girl was walking very slowly , her back head was full of blood ,her whole body is covered with blood ,
The bullet had gone out in the arm of her left hand , she came & fall down in front of my car . My driver a took a sudden break . I was working on my laptop  .

" Tae - what happened ?" I asked to my driver .
" Driver - A girl came in front of our car ."
" Tae - Steve , check is she fine or not ?"
" Steve - sir , she is unconscious with full of blood  , maybe she got an accident " he said i don't know why i feels like a morsel , i opened the door rushed towards the several injured girl .

I slowly took her & turn her head to face her , i only stare at that girl for 5 minutes , even she was covered in blood , she was so cute , so so cute .

" Nick - sir , should we call the police , we don't know who is she . " He asked . I thought something & replied to my guard " No " i took her on my arms bridal style . I Sat on the back seat of my car . I don't what happened to me , my heart was racing like a horse .
I took her to the hospital , that hospital owner was me , that's why .
After checking out .
The doctor said .
" There is a bullet in her arms, it seems that someone has tried to kill her mercilessly  , dw we already treatment her, we will know after her come to their senses  " the doc said .

" Tae - doc may i know she is married or something  , I'mean kids or something ?" I asked to the doctor .
" Doc - baby far away , she is still a virgin . " The doctor said while laughing . While i don't know why i relief sighed escape from my mouth .
" Nurse - doc , doc please check the patient " the nurse said hurriedly , i got worried .

" Doc - sorry , Mr.kim she's in a coma " the doctor said after checking her . & Give some accessories .

A very expensive diamond earrings , expensive diamond pendant ,one of the most precious bracelet and ring .

I took her accessories , gives to Namjoon , to know gain some information about her , he hummed in response , i knew it was very expensive 

I took her accessories , gives to Namjoon , to know gain some information about her , he hummed in response , i knew it was very expensive  .
" Tae - i want every single of details in one hour " i said .
" Rm - yes boss ."

.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip after 1 hour .
" Rm - sir , this jwellery set is only made 2 pieces , it's very expensive in this hole world , one piece is here but but about the other piece i don't know "
" Tae - okay " i response .
" Tae - stay active , i ordered to active two' bodyguards for her safety " i said to rm .
" Rm - okay " he nodded in response .
I said to the doctor to take care of her while i left with my guards .

..
Time skip after 15 days .
" Tae - she is in coma , so i thought to take her home " i did too i hired a 40 year women to take care of her .

" Rm - we can't keep her like that , it will be problem soon "
" Doc - yes , if corps will know then it will probably problem soon "he said to me i thought for a second then said " okay I'll marry her " i put a wedding ring on my hand & a wedding ring put on her hand too , rm , & my lawyer help me to get a marriage certificate . I signed in marriage certificate & i give her fingerprints too .

Since i don't know her name i give her a name according to my name , i give her name VAMIKA , KIM VAMIKA

After 7 months i was working in my cabin . I got a call from caretaker . she said Vamika woke up today so I hurriedly went to my house i mean umm bedroom .

Flashback ends 

I hope you like it , please vote & comment & you're always provided to give some ideas .