Chapter 1

⚠️ TW!!!⚠️
⚠️abuse during this story⚠️
Pov; 3rd person

A very specific pair of teenage boys made their way to ua. A redhead. There was a very bright, happy, grin on his face as he talked to the blond next to him. The scowl on his face made him seem angry, though, he wasn't. He might've been slightly annoyed with the painful headache he had, but that was just because he hadn't gotten enough sleep and his alarm was being difficult. It literally would not shut off. Even after he had unplugged it.

"—and I think Aizawa sensei mentioned something about us all getting new dorms! They'll be bigger with more space!!" The redhead exclaimed excitedly as the blond just rolled his eyes.

"That's just more space for your dumbass to make a mess of." The blond spoke bluntly, but he wasn't wrong.

The redhead rubbed the back of his neck with a smile. "Heh, yeah, I guess."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The two got to ua, where they seen their classmates in a group in front of a large building. Their sleep deprived teacher in front of them, Aizawa, along with a very pretty woman, Midnight.

"We're having roommates?! Oh my goodness!!" Yelled a very excited Mina. She squealed. "I really hope I get to share a room with one of you girls!!"

"What? We're sharing dorms?! Since when?" Kirishima questioned, he looked very confused as to just overhearing a bit of the former conversation.

Aizawa turned his attention to the redhead for a moment before looking back to the rest of the class. "Well, we figured it'd be more efficient. There will be two of you in each dorm. Each dorm has a bedroom, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a small living space. Girls paired with girls, boys paired with boys. I don't wanna hear any complaints about who you're rooming with because I don't have time for it, nor do I wanna hear it." He sighed, glancing at none other than Katsuki Bakugou.

"Hah?! Why're you looking at me?!" Yelled the angry, temperamental, blond. The redhead next to him laughed and threw his arm over the blond's shoulder.

"Chill out man," he said with a small laugh. Katsuki just rolled his eyes.

Aizawa continued, "okay, so, as I was saying. Your dorm mates were chosen by Midnight and Mic, so Midnight will be telling you who you're rooming with while I take a nap." He grumbled before walking away, going to the teacher's lounge and taking a nap on the sofa.

Midnight smiled at the class. "Okay!! So, we decided your dorms on who we think would get along best!!" She looked at the list in her hands and began reading it off. "Yaoyorozou and Jirou. Ashido and Tooru. Ochako and Tsuyu. Iida and Midoriya. Sero and Aoyama. Kouda and Satou. Kaminari and Shinsou. Todoroki and Shouji. Ojirou and Tokoyami. Bakugou and Kirishima. That's it! All might has your keys! Speak to him to get them!" She waved and walked away.

Katsuki wasn't too happy about it, but on the bright side, he wasn't paired with an extra, as he would say. He just grumbled and stormed off to find all might. On the other hand, Kirishima was overly excited.

Will it work out? Who knows.

Everyone had paired up with their roommates, except for Kirishima and Bakugou, due to Kirishima being unable to find the angry blond. Everyone was happy with their roommates. They were all either friends, or they just got along well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The blond had finally found all might, walking through the halls of ua.

"Oi!! I need my keys!!" The younger male yelled, catching the others attention.

He smiled, "young Bakugou! Ah, yes, right," he reached into his pocket and grabbed a set of keys that said K.B. "Here you go!!"

Katsuki snatched the keys out of All Might's hands. "Tsk." He then walked away, annoyed.

Moving into new dorms meant not having any classes for up to three days so they could have time to settle into their new rooms. Katsuki was mostly glad that they stayed in the dorms. It meant he didn't have to be home. It was stressful for him, due to certain reasons. They were only in their second year, meaning, they all had another two years at ua until they were pros. They knew they weren't gonna start off right off the bat as the top heroes. It was gonna take a while. First, they had to get a good agency, fill out a ton of paper work, all that jazz. The only things Katsuki was looking forward to was having his own place, and becoming number one. Which, he knew he probably couldn't do that now that he knew about one for all and how all might chose Deku instead of him.

Katsuki sighed and shook his head, knowing he had to go home and get his things. But did he really wanna go home and see his mother? He had all summer, and he knew since she wasn't gonna see him for a while, she was worse. He dreaded going home every time. Maybe he could get his dad to bring his things for him instead. Yeah. He could do that.

.
.
.
.

After calling his dad, he had made it to his and Kirishima's shared dorm, falling asleep on one of the beds. Not just any sleep. A deep sleep. That lasted several hours. A deep, deep, sleep.

- - - - - - - -

908 words!!