Chapter 2

⚠️ TW!!!⚠️
⚠️abuse during this story⚠️
Pov; 3rd person

After Kirishima had gotten his keys from All Might, he had made his way to his now shared dorm room. He was pretty excited to be roommates with his best friend, who he just happened to have big time feelings for.
His friends didn't understand it, but to Kirishima, Bakugou was perfect in every single way. The way he smiled when he thought nobody was looking. The way he bit his lip when he was focused on something. The little things that Kirishima noticed, but nobody else did? They meant a lot to him. He loved everything about the blond.

Kirishima had a backpack and a suitcase of some of his things to get him through the night, seeing as he had the next three days, he had time to move in his things. He took his keys, which said, 'E.K.' on them, and unlocked the door. He opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind him as he hooked his keys to his keychain. He took a look around the dorm. "Not bad.." he muttered to himself.

He then headed for the bedroom. He stepped inside, setting his things on the empty bed that he had set his eyes on as soon as he opened the door. He took a seat on the bed, wanting to know how comfortable it would be as he then heard a small, quiet grunt from across the room. He almost missed it, but he didn't. He looked to the lump of blanket on the bed across the room that he hadn't even noticed when he walked in.

Blond spiky hair poked out from under the blanket, due to the lump in the bed shifting slightly.
"Bakugou?" The redhead asked, although, it was obvious who it was. "Are you awake?"

Another grunt came from the lump.
"I'll take that as a no then."

Kirishima then decided to make his bed, seeing as it was a plain mattress. He opened his suitcase, taking out a set of sheets and putting them on the bed. He struggled with the fitted sheet. Normally, he wouldn't have struggled, but this time he had to be quiet enough so he wouldn't annoy the boy he shared a room with. He didn't know if he was even awake or not, but he'd rather not find out.

He threw a couple black pillows on his bed, along with a red comforter. He then yawned, deciding that maybe it'd be a nice idea to take a nap. He plopped onto his bed with a soft grunt from the impact. At least it was comfortable?

Before he even knew it, he was loosing feeling in his body and drifting off into a dream.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The redhead rolled onto his side, tiredly rubbing his eyes. He peeked his eyes open, only to see that he'd slept longer than planned. He rubbed his eyes more, this time to see one of the most amazing things he's ever seen.

Katsuki Bakugou.

He was sitting in his bed across the room, his back leaning against the wall, a book in his hand. The orange and yellow light emitting from the sunset perfectly laying over his features. His crimson eyes glowing in the light, barely able to see them through the messy, but tamed, ash blond hair scattered over them. He looked calm. Peaceful.

Kirishima had never seen something so beautiful.

'Gosh.. I'm so gay..' is what he thought.

He decided to lay there and just admire the sight while it lasted.

- - - - - - - -

592 words!!