𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

Standing in front of two scary looking men, Little Tsubasa felt scared.

" Are you really sure she's my biological daughter? " The man who's back against them said coldly.

" Yes boss, Koko already did an investigation " The other man said.

The four year old girl bit her lower lip to stop her tears from falling.

" I see.... " The man turned around and walked to the swivel chair and sat down.

" Tell me all the information about her " The man light up a cigarette.

" Her name is Tsubasa and her last name is unknown in the papers, she was born in Akita Hospital and she was found in a cliff in Yamaguchi Prefecture. when she was two years old she was transferred to a orphanage in Mie Prefecture. Last year in December, a gun shooting took place near the orphanage and everyone was transferred to a different orphanage across Japan, She was transferred in Saitama prefecture. Her mother is unknown and there is absolutely no information or trace of her. Arnold found this girl wandering around in the streets, turns out she ran away from the orphanage. The girl was wearing a necklace with one of Toman Badge. According to the caretakers, it was the only thing they found with the her.Koko found that weird and conducted a DNA test to all members of Toman, in which his men kidnapped. And it appears this girl is your daughter. " The other man took a long breathe and sigh.

He was thankful that he was done talking.

The man put down the cigarette in an astray and stared at Tsubasa.

Tsubasa has long eyelashes with blue eyes and black hair, her eyes are a little moist and she look totally harmless.

She's thin and she's covered in dirt.

" Mmm...... bring her to rest in a room in the fifth floor " The man said.

" Okay boss " Kakucho said and hold Tsubasa's hand.

" Let's go, Tsubasa-chan" He said to Tsubasa.

" En " The girl said and walk away with Kakucho.

After leaving Tsubasa to rest, Kakucho went to the living room.

" Oh? He's back " Kakucho heard Ran's voice.

" Hey Kaku!! What did Boss said? " Koko said.

" The girl is in the fifth floor, she's probably resting " Kakucho answered.

" I see... " Koko said and sunk on the couch.

" You " Kakucho pointed at a maid.

" H-Hai! " The maid said shivering.

" Bring some food in the room next to mine in the fifth floor " He said.

" As you wish " The maid said and ran off.

They proceed to talk about their business throughout the day.

The sun was out when Tsubasa woke up, Tsubasa sit in the bed and stared at the trembling woman Infront of you.

" Hello " Tsubasa said timidly.

" H-Hello..! Y-Young M-Miss...! " She said shuttering.

" What's your name? " Tsubasa said.

" I-It's S-S-Sai M-m-miss...! " She answered.

" Why are you shuttering? " Tsubasa asked innocently and tilted her head in the side.

" I-I-I-I am so s-s-s-sorry...! " She practically yelled.

Tsubasa gave her a small smile and crawled out of the blanket.

" My name is Tsubasa!!! You can call me Tsubasa-chan!! " Tsubasa said happily.

" H-Hai.. You- ahm.... T-Tsubasa-chan.. " Sai said.

" Yayy!!! " Tsubasa cheered, happy that she will be having a new friend.

Tsubasa climbed down the bed and hold Sai's hand.

" Sai-san, You need to stop shuttering..... There was a scary man in the place I was on a while ago... And ... and even though I'm scared of him, I will protect you from him! You're my friend afterall! " Tsubasa said determined.

Tsubasa is convinced that Sai is scared because of the scary man, who is also her biological father.

" I- Thank you...? " Sai is speechless at the child Infront of her.

Her fear of making the boss's daughter upset seemed to vanish.

Rather, the cute little girl infront of her is lovable, cute, shy,timid, and friendly.

" Mmm " Tsubasa said cutely.

Tsubasa in reality is looking for comrades in the crisis she's facing.

And by crisis, she meant her scary father.

" Tsubasa-chan, Here's the food that Kakucho-sama sent to you " Sai said, forgetting her nervousness.

Tsubasa eyed the food and flowers sprang from her.

" I can eat all of that? " Tsubasa said excitedly.

" Hai! " Sai answered with a smile.

"Yey!!! Thank you Sai!!! " Tsubasa said and started eating the food.

Sai watched her with a smile on her lips.

' What a cute little girl.... Hope that the mistress will not hurt her '