A hug for u

Hug makes everything better - bang chan

I walk as my feet take me

The wind brushes against my face

I wipe my tears hoping nobody saw I cried

This has become my life 

in search of happiness im walking a journey 

I don't know where this will take me 

Or when I will find happiness 
Sometimes I even wonder will I ever be happy or im just stuck here forever

I see you given up on everything. In the corner of your dark locked room you dying everyday slowly. Your just tired ,mentally worn out. Nothing makes you happy or sad. You hate your own existence . Im not sure of what makes you feel that but I just want you to know that you will be fine.

 This state im in right now feels so new to me, I don't know how to phrase this but I'm happy to be alive at the same time sad of the shit i have to go through.I know this pain your feeling is chocking you ,suffocating your happiness. Slowly a part of you withers away . I see you . 

Sometimes you think that maybe this is life , struggling to survive, fighting yourself and overcoming hardships. I don't even know what I am feeling . I am calm while a whole strom is going around me I don't react anything as if im dead from the inside. 

I understand how it feels to be alone when your own thoughts are killing you . your desire to kill yourself grows everyday. While everyone went throught a different phase of life in their teens we all can commonly agree that depression changed us. For someone negatively and for someone positively. 

We all are struggling to breathe while our own thoughts are choking us, like a part of us wants to die while the other strives to love the life we deserve.  To share this pain and unable to bear this pain u die alone. It must be hard to bear all this pain alone and walking on this cold lonely path. Your strong , I know. I see u cry and ball ur eyes out . all ur silent cries I hear them. U wish someone hugged you , or just held ur hand while u cry, im sorry I wasn't there for u physically . 

 if your reading this I want you feel that your not alone. Your like a broken paint brush that still paints a beautiful rainbow. Your existence is valued. Please i understand how hard it must be to carry this pain alone .

 You want to end this all and shut this pain forever. You might feel that nobody loves you but.... your loved. You deserve all the love in this entire universe. mostly a warm hug you need That to. Though you might that nobody relates to her nobody cares for you. Your loved by me and a lot of people. 

This living nightmare is going to come to an end. There is always the end of a tunnel, answer to questions. We both are going to overcome this deep hurt that pulls us into some deep hole. We both are strong , you have come a long way to reach her and im sure you can go ahead further to heal yourself. I'm there for you together lets heal , ill hug and hold you when you cry . 

🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🦋💖🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋💖🦋🌸🦋💖💗💗💖🌸💖

To whoever is reading this I hope ur doing fine, sending u lots of love and hugs <3