The day that changed everything

Jetstream sam's POV.

Date: the day where the sparda family house was destroyed.
Location: Red grave city, America

Why why did mother leave me?

I am Samuel sparda. A bastard son of sparda who ever that is. I was born with my bluish eyes. The one who left me in this orphanage was a woman that was bleeding and died shortly after. The people here say that was my mother. They also said that my mom said that my name was samuel sparda. I am currently 11 years old. My whole life i was bullied by the people around and saying i was a son of a prostitute even the people that run this place said that to me. They also gave me a picture of my father that she held before her death and they gave it to me. Most of the people here hated me just because of the woman that brought me here. They probably thought she was a prostitute and thought i was a son of a cheater. This was a christian orphanage and thought of me like i was a bad kid. I never did anything wrong to anyone and if any kid goes near me the owners would just punish them. I was the black sheep of this orphanage and today was the worst day of my life.

It was a normal day being bullied then a bunch of people got to the orphanage and started to kill every single one here. I wasn't safe.

I tried to hide but they found me. I saw their faces. They were deformed like some kind of demon from the stories that the owners would tell us if we wouldn't sleep after bedtime.

I thought to myself that if i die here then i would fight.

I then got cut downed by one of the demonic looking beings that attacked me. Severing my arm in the process.

Me: Argggghhhhh!!!

I felt strong hatred and pain for the very first time. I then asked myself. Why why did my mother leave me here just to die?

I would do anything to live. I don't want to die! I don't want to die!

In my stubbornness i then stood up using my one arm to get me up and tried to run. But they shot that down. They then stomped on my head and didn't finish me off.

Demon: What a weakling. I never thought a kin of sparda isn't this weak.

Me: Who.... Are..... You..... Talking....... About......?

Demon #2: huh your still alive? Well you lost a lot of blood kid. And yet your still talking. Your more resilient than i thought.  Don't worry kid you will be out of your misery very soon.

I felt weakness. Like i was nothing. It made me hate what i was. I need power to survive but where can i get that power?

I began to cry. Why do i have to die this way! Why!

Then a blade appeared out of thin air a red glowing blade.

What's that? I then tried to crawl my way to the sword but the demon stabbed me with it in the heart

Me: Aggghhhh!!!