RULES

I yawned as I woke up at the usual time I wake. I went to take shower and did my morning routine. I walked out of the room to make some coffee for me but before then I decided to check on Jihoon.

" Jihoon? " I called his name as I couldn't find him in the room.

" I'm taking shower " He replied from the washroom.

" Do you even have clothes? " I asked loudly so that he'd be able to hear.

" Ohh! Right I don't have clothes. " He replied at the sudden realization. I knew it.

" I bought some clothes for you. I'm keeping them on the bed. See if it fits you. " I said and walked out of the room.

I made coffee for myself and sat on the dinning table at the living room. I was scrolling through my schedule for this week. I have shoot in the afternoon by 6 I'll be free.

" These clothes fits me perfectly. " He said as he walked out of the room wearing his new clothes. I nodded not glancing at him. Wait I need to put new bandages.

I got up, took the cream and bandages.
" Sit down I need to change your bandages into fresh ones. " He nodded and sat on the table.

Jihoon's Pov

I watched her sit in front of me. She slowly unwrapped the bandages that were wrapped around my forehead. I groaned when see took off the last layer of band aid which was stucked to my wound.

She cupped my face and immediately blew on my wound making my heart beat faster. " It will hurt" She informed before applying the cream on the wound making me wince in pain again.

" Done! " She claimed after putting the bandages. She got up and kept the supplies back in the drawer

" Y/n, you didn't answer my question. Can I stay here? " I asked her once again. She looked at me and thought.

" I thought about it and I'll let you stay here but on some conditions. " She smirked.

" What conditions? " I asked, she went to her room and came back in the living room after few minutes and handed me a paper.

I eyed the paper before reading it.

" Rule number 1. I have to follow whatever Y/n says."

" Rule number 2. I have to keep this house clean and tidy. " I eyed her before reading the next rule.

" Rule number 3. I have to wash my own dishes"

" Rule number 4. I cannot stay out for too long or late at night. "

" Rule number 5. No partying in the house. I don't have friends anyway. "

" is that all? " I asked

" Yes. I might add some more if needed. " She took a sip of her coffee.

" Fine then I agree to all those conditions. " I agreed.

Y/n's Pov

" I'm going to buy some clothes and stuff for myself. " He said

" Do you need money? " I asked.

" No" He replied as he showed me his credit card raising it in the air before leaving.

~

It's been 3 hours since he left. I wonder what's taking him so long. I went to change since I have to leave for work.

I got ready and looked in the mirror for the final time before going downstairs. I walked down stairs and saw Jihoon sitting on the couch watching some show on the TV. Finally he is back.