Chapter 6

After they played games like Hide and seek, tig and tag (idk what that game is tell me if u know-) and others, they all rested. When you sat down on a bench, you looked at a corner and found a sort of blackish animatronic, like Sun. "Isn't that Sun? He looks different." you thought. You went closer to that corner but then he disappeared. "What the-... He was just there?..." you thought again. "Hey starlight, you alright?" Moon asked behind you. "Oh uhm... yeah but I just saw Sun here but a bit more black but then he/she disappeared." you said. "Oh uhm, lets just pretend that never happened okay starlight?" Moon said. "Uhhh ok?..." you replied.

(At Sun and Moon's room)

"Hey Sun, he's back..." Moon said. "Who?" Sun asked. "Eclipse..." said Moon. "We have to close the daycare immediately!!" said Sun, while panicking. "How about (Y/N)?" Moon asked. "Well... she'll be staying here with us..." Sun said. "Shouldn't she go back to her house?..." Moon asked curiously. "Well she made a choice to stay here forever! I don't even know why!" Sun said, trying to hide his fear. "Well she'll have to stay up here because Eclipse will haunt her or even take her!" Said Moon. "Ok I guess..." Sun said.

(Down the room)

"What is taking them so longggg???" you thought. "Hey guys! What are you doing up there?" you asked. "Uh- Uh nothing!" Sun said while stuttering. "Ok... Where do I find the food? I'm uh.. kinda hungry." you said. "Hey Sun, I'll handle this. Think of a solution of what to do with Eclipse by the time I get back ok?" whispered Moon. "Ok." Sun replied. "Ill show you! Wait for me down there!" Moon said. "Ok!" you replied.

(When they reached the cafeteria)

"Here, take any food you like!" Moon said "Ok thanks Moon." you said. "No problem." Moon replied. When you took some food and drinks, you went to a kids table which was obviously very small. "Well this is where I can only eat sooo..." you said. After you ate, you went to their room.

(In the room)

"Well what can we do Sun? Eclipse is going to come here soon! He'll probably take (Y/N)!" said Moon. "W-well were just gonna have to wait..." Sun said while panicking. "Hey guys!" you said. "Oh uhm.. hey Starlight..." Moon said while trying to hide his fear. "What are you talking about?" you asked. "Nothing.. Nothing, Starlight.." Moon said. "We have something to talk about (Y/N)" Sun said. "Well what about?" you said. "Remember that animatronic you found that was like me? That's Eclipse, our worst enemy. You'll have to stay here otherwise Eclipse will take you!" Sun said. "Ok but what if he appears during the night?" you asked. "We'll be watching over you so nothing to worry about, Starlight. :)" Moon said. "Ok..." you replied. Then you went to sleep.

Word count: 482