09

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. ❞

first of all, the ceiling was gone.

"aizawa!" midnight, another pro-hero, watched with wide eyes as the entire ceiling of the training facility spiraled away into the unknown. she clutched present mic's arm, and the rest of the people and cats inside the viewing deck shared their shocked expressions.

second, no one expected that to happen.

"oh my god," aizawa muttered under his breath.

third, in jisoo's defense, that move was weaker than what she usually unleashed during spars with her brother, jisuk.

"sorry!" they heard jisoo's voice from below, slightly muffled by the glass separating them. shockingly, not a single scratch or crack was visible on the glass.

lastly, perhaps the cement holding the entire place together was substandard or something.

poor cementoss.

"it's fine, it's fine," aizawa mumbled, placing a hand on his forehead, clearly stressed out.

he didn't know which aspect stressed him more. was it the looming expensive repair costs, or the fact that a 17-year-old girl had practically removed the roof of ua's strongest training facility? well, perhaps it was both.

"that was..." present mic trailed off.

"magnificent!" midnight exclaimed with stars in her eyes.

"horrifying," aizawa muttered, feeling his knees weaken.

"a very good job!" present mic happily raised both his hands together. "you're probably stronger than us, little listener!" he shouted with a wide grin.