7th Obj: Just-Self

Dining hall,
Flamerose Inn
The day before

'What the hell?! Not only he's close to that cute Manna, he casually talks with the gleaming Innowner lady!! Furthermore the lady taps his shoulders unhesitantly and sometimes smiling widely or laughing. Even veteran-looking adventurers around here don't dare to do that to that lady!!'

Nobu thought furiously while managing his expression as calm as can be.

'Daaaammnn!! I can't let it continue this way! Am I not the protagonist here?! Something's wrong with the development!'

Suddenly there's a commotion heard on other table.

"Wh-why are you here, G-guildmaster?!"

'Huh? Guildmaster?! Where is he??'

"What? Now I'm banned coming here?"

'H-him?! That huge uncle?! Ugh...looks very strong!'

"Cut the crappy act, just get him outta here."

'Eh, Madam? Didn't she talk to that Yuki just moments ago? Where is he?'

Nobu found Yuki standing nearby at an empty table already.

'Eh? Who's that girl beside him?? I didn't see her when he talked to the madam. No, wait! I think she indeed entered together with that boy. So who is she? If I look closely...'

Nobu focuses his sight on her with his high perception but still maintain his posture so the others do not catch on him.

After a while, Nobu realize the girl is a slave to Yuki.

'Hah! And I thought what a noble he was, Now look at this. You played as Hero but taking a slave? What a non sense!!'

'Judging blindly' become a fuel to his idealism and jealousy. Nobu's unable to keep his composure any longer.

BRAAKK!!

"What is it, Nobu? Is there anything you want to order?" (Sena)

"What's gotten into you, Nobu?" (Helen)

Nobu answers it by silence then stand up from his seat.

"Calm it down, Nobu. You can talk it out whatever your concern." (Asghard)

Seconds later he starts to walk away to a certain direction, without paying attention to Asghard's words.

"Did he do something weird lately?"
(Helen)

"I'm not so sure either. This morning, he's just fine and all." (Asghard)

His teammates look at him trying to figure out Nobu's thought. Only Sena has a guess on her mind.

"Damn, and it happens when we're in the biggest city of adventurers." (Asghard)

"Huh? What are you talking about, Mr. Asghard?" (Helen)

"In this kind of place, we should be careful with our attitude, more than in Noble's place." (Asghard)

"Why though?" (Helen)
"Group of Free people like adventurers tend to read our gestures as some misunderstanding." (Sena)

"Huh??" (Helen)
"Sena's right. It seems it's similar in your world." (Asghard)

"Indeed." (Sena)
"S-so isn't it bad? What should we do?"
(Helen)

"Calm and observe." (Sena)

"Yes, for now, as long as the people here remain calm, we can only see and act depending on the situation." (Asghard)