🍋 - Two birds in heat (Swapdream Dream X Dreamswap Dream X Dream)

!!DS!DREAM IS A HUMAN IN THIS AU!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

⭐💛 Dream's pov: 💛⭐

Have any of you all just get back from work, tired as fuck just to found out BOTH of your husbands are in FUCKING heat. Because I do, here's how the story goes.

---------------------------FLASH BACK--------------------------

I yawned, being tired from making almost everyone in the world happy except me, of course. I got into my room and saw both of my husbands acting a bit kinda weird and both of them turn their heads to me with a really lustful face on themselves. I sighed as I starts took of my clothes and summons my female ecto "C'mon now big guys." Swad (SD!Dream) chuckles and gets close to me "Oh darling you're so generous~" he said as he took of his pants and summons his male ecto.

"Fuck off I want to fuck him first." Blaze (DS!Dream) says as he walks to Swad and me "Well too bad~" Swad says as he slams into me and thrusts in me without caution that cause to moan loudly. "W-WAIT~! TH-THE DOOR~! CLOSE IT FIRST~!" I moaned out as Blaze said "Too much time." and walks behind me and and slowly put his dick into my asshole as I teared up a bit "Fuck, you're tight~.. First time doing it at here~.?" I nodded and hugs Swad tightly, begging him to slow down. "Aight, I'll wait." Blaze says and waited about 4 mins and asked "You good now hun?" "Y-YEA, G- AHN~ GO ON~!"

He starts thrusting slowly and increasing the speed in every minute. Swad and Blaze are.. really different. Swad gave NO mercy when it comes to sex, but Blaze always care for me, always slows down when I ask him to, so yea. Anyways their both still trusting me and I STILL begged Swad to slow down of course, and Blaze was just glaring at Swad probably thinking to hurt him after this sex like he always do and Swad was probably thinking about getting me pregnant. Wait- PREGNANT-?! FUCK I FORGOT-! "G-GUYS~! YOU TWO FORGOT TO WEAR CONDOMS~!" I screamed wanting to warn them. They both stopped for a min, the silence got broke by Swad "Guess we're having children." I blushed madly and Blaze asked me "Are you ok with that Dream?" "Y-yea, I'm ok with it-!" "Ok Swad you can get your children." "Perfect~" Swad said and thrusts again in me but harder and faster than before.

"WOAH, WOAH, SLOW DOWN~! THAT'S TOO FAST~!" I said as Blaze starts thrusting to but not as fast as Swad. I felt Blaze dick twitch as he whispers "Sorry." and cums in me. Swad notice it and chuckles "Cumming already? Weak." Blaze rolls his eyes and continues after a few mins later Swad cums in me too but Swad has a bigger load than Blaze, it was too much for my little body and Swad whispers to Blaze something and he agreed?

Blaze never agrees to Swad. That's weird. Blaze pulled out of me and puts his dick into my tight pussy. I let out a really loud moan and they both starts thrusting and thrusting roughly in me, well I want them to stop but they're enjoying it so I don't mind and I felt Swad's dick hitting my g-spot and I moaned madly. Swad knows when I moan loudly or madly, it's my g-spot. He smirks and starts abusing my g-spot as I start cumming non-stop, giving coats of cum on their dicks. Blaze just looked at me in surprise bc of my behavior. "Holy shit, that's hot.." He said, Swad leans to him and says "You're hot too~" "Shut your ass up bro." "Man, that's mean~" Swad said chuckling.

Blaze rolls his eyes and cums in me again. It fill me and I can't even handle it anymore but Swad's dick is blocking the exit for Blaze's cum so it just fill my stomach up. Swad starts to cum also and I started to moan crazily. They both pant heavily and pulls out from me as I start to collapse falling down. Swad catches me before I hit the ground and carries me. "You're welcome! Now lets go take a bath. You comin' doll?" he asks Blaze "Don't call me that and also sure I guess." he said as he tps us to the bathroom.

-----------------------THE END OF FLASHBACK--------------------

And now their both are doing most of the chores while I'm here being pregnant with TRIPLETS. You hear that? FUCKING. TRIPLETS. I hate Swad so much but at the same time I love him as much as I love Blaze.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to make a part two.
Happy Pride's Month and btw I'm gender fluid!!
Pronounce: Any but preferred They/Them

Bye!

Word "counted": 811