⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂CHAPTER 2⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

Every student from Clara's fashion class was getting ready for their assignment, a certain Broomstick was sent home from feeling "sick", which also included her cousin who he needed to "take care" of. Both, of course, were lying just so they could free Stephanie.

"Vicky, how do we sneak our way into the castle? There are way too many guards." He muttered. "Easy, we use a few of my sleeping potions that are combined with my sleep magic," Vicky responded. As soon as she found the opportunity, she grabbed two bottles of her potions from her bag and threw both at the guards, guarding the dungeon's entrance.

As the potions spread throughout the entrance, all the guards immediately fell asleep. Vicky and her cousin took advantage of the sleeping guards and grabbed one of the keys. They then snuck into the dungeon and freed Stephanie. "About time you two arrived. It was starting to smell like dog breath mixed with disgusting goodness." Stephanie said with disgust and annoyance in her tone. "You're welcome, now, here is the potion that could let you in and out of the gate. Remember, you can only use it once." Vicky said as she gave Stephanie a potion. All three ran out of the Cinderella Castle before the guards awoke. Once they reached their endpoint, they headed to their designated paths.

A guard, who was supposedly about to switch shifts with one of the guards, saw the guards, who were supposed to guard the dungeon entrance, fast sleep. In an instant, he ran into the dungeon only to see no sign of the villain. He immediately ran back inside the castle to send an emergency letter to one of the guards that are in Regal Academy.

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

All of the students left to the forest, along with Clara and the Huntsman family. A guard came running to Cinderella and told her about the emergency letter.

Cinderella informed the other teachers about the situation. Snow White used her mirror to contact her granddaughter, Hawk's sister, Fala. "Fala, we need your help stopping Stephanie Stepmother."

"I'll be on my way granny," The conversation between Fala and Snow White ended. She immediately got ready and headed straight for the academy using the mirrors.

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

Fala arrived. She and the teachers went straight to the gate.

As soon as they arrived at the gate, they thought they were on time, but they were too late. The gate was already open.

"We're too late," Rapunzel said. Cinderella quickly tried to think about a way to slow her down, then suddenly, she remembered something which gave her a sense of relief. "We might not be in danger just yet." She said, which made the teachers, including Fala, confused. "Rose and her parents had to stay at the Cinderella Castle for the night because of someone attempting to steal Rose's wand and key." She starts.

"And since they stayed over in the Fairy Tale Land, that means the Snow Queen's snow globe prison is at the castle," Fala concluded. "I'll use mirror magic to get there fast." she said and immediately chanted "Mirror Magic!" A mirror appeared in front of them after chanting. She immediately went through it and opened Rose's Fairy Tale Collection. She looked around and found the snow globe, where the Snow Queen and her daughter are imprisoned. She immediately grabs it and contacts the teachers through the mirror. "Did you find the snow globe?" Snow White asked. Fala shows the snow globe to the teachers. "Good. Place it back in Rose's Fairy Tale Collection. As long as it is in a safe place, we're okay." Snow White said.

Fala placed back the Snow Globe in Rose's Fairy Tale Collection. Before going back to Regal Academy, Fala got an idea. She placed a barrier around the pumpkin chest and left a note on Rose's desk.