Part 2

About an hour later Lady had gone to check on Scamp. Her and Tramp had talked a bit. Maybe if they talked to him more he would understand. Lady had been in the streets. If it wasn't for Tramp, she doesn't know where she would be. Even with Tramp things could get scary. She couldn't imagine how it could be for oblivious Scamp thinking it's just a big game.
She peaked into the dog house and laid next to Scamp and starting licking the side of his face. Scamp growled lightly and turned away. "We're sorry." She said.
"And?" Said Scamp.
"We have been talking and we understand that you are not like your sisters. Your father understands your want for freedom."
"So?"
"We aren't trying to be the bad guys. We want your safety and-."
"Oh come on, I've heard this already. It's too dangerous and not a place for a pup like me, yeah yeah yeah."
"It's true, Scamp!" Lady argued gently.
"Well it's not good enough." He turned farther away from Lady. "Now leave me alone." There was silence before Lady stood up and sighed. She licked Scamps ear and left. "We really do care about you. We want to make you happy and we're trying the best we can with every little step." Scamp didn't reply. With that, Lady went back inside.

Scamp barked all night. It seemed he would never stop. Until his barks turned into whimpers, and his whimpers turned into silence. Tramp and Lady peaked outside to see Scamps little tail poking out of the dog house. He was asleep.
Or it seemed. In reality, Scamp had nearly lost his voice and was angrily sulking in the dog house. Lady and Tramp have each other a hurt look then went back to their daughters.
Not too long lady, Scamp heard footsteps and peaked outside. It was Jim Dear. He pet Scamp on the head. "It's supposed to rain, we should bring you inside but you have to promise not to make more of a mess." Scamp barked and spun in a circle. Jim Dear smiled and took off the chain.
Scamps heart raced in excitement. This was his chance! He didn't actually think that this was going to happen! As soon as the chain was unhooked, Scamp made for the pile of wood and was soon out of the yard and into the dark. "SCAMP!" Jim Dear yelled, "Scamp where are you? Come back!" He heard running and a door open. He couldn't understand what they were saying but he knew it was about him. He couldn't just stay back and see what would happen. He was going to live out his dreams! Now was that time! He ran, and ran long after the bottoms of his feet began to feel sore. He could figure out some of the streets from walks previously. He was prettyy sure he could easily figure out where to go because he was a very REAL dog and not a HOUSE PET so that meant he obviously had a natural sense of direction! "So that means I need to go.." He stood in the middle of street at night. He could hear a car behind him and quickly turned into an alley, "I knew my dog senses wouldn't fail me! I'm finally freeeee-," He immediately ran into a trash can, knocking it over and the trash inside. He heard a giggle and looked up.
A small yellow dog that looked about his age with a curled tail and one ear upright while the other folded sat on a pile of crates chewing on an old bone. "Nice moves." She jumped down from her spot onto another crate, the top of another trash can and then nicely on the ground in front of Scamp. She picked through the trash and pulled out part of a sandwich.
"Oh uh that.." Scamp stumbled, "I was just messing around there pffft."
"Uh huh.." Said the strange dog beginning to chew her found food. She had a smile. "And I supposed you meant to run head first into the side of the trash can?" She giggled some more.
"Well pushing it over seems overrated."
"I guess concussions are too?" She laughed like it was the funniest joke and that it made perfect sense. Scamp growled, "Hey, don't pick fun at me. I'm a street dog and it's getting late. No place for someone like you to be stealing my food." The yellow dog looked at him weird.
"Yeah.. you ran into where I was first, eating mind you. And also I have never seen a street dog with a collar before."
"Well I-," Scamp tried to say something
"I found her! Angel what are doing out here?" A large dog jumped over a fence and down the crates. "We were looking for you."
"Just getting something to eat, no big deal."
"Well it is to me." He said sternly. "And who is this?" He growled.
"Buster, it's fine. Just a house pet who seems to have lost his way around." She got to the big dogs side. "He was just leaving."
"Hey! I've said it already, I'm not a house pet!"
"Your collar says otherwise." Buster scoffed. "Come on Angel cakes, let's leave him be."
"Buzz off, Buster! I can handle myself and this house pet."
"Not a house pet." Scamp interjected.
"Fine but be back soon." Buster growled.
"No promises." Angel rolled her eyes as Buster and a couple other dogs left. Angel rummaged around more then turned to Scamp. "Why are you here anyways?"
"Why are you here?" Scamp shot back.
"To get away from BUSTER obviously." She found a steak bone with a bit of meat left on it and began to walk off. "Hey wait, where ya goin?"
"None of your business." She answered. Angel jumped up more crates, trash cans, and dumpsters or empty boxes as Scamp struggled to catch up and match her speed. "Wow, slick moves." Scamp shook his head around. "I mean, that's kid stuff!"
"Yeah right." Said Angel. Scamp proceeded to poorly jump on a box and have to paw his way onto the top of it. Once he did climb to the top he slipped and had to climb back on. He tried to jump on top of bags of flour but ended up just running into them. For his final "trick" he crashed into a bunch of tools like brooms or rakes or something then knocked over another bin then fell to the floor. Angel laughed and walked over to him. "You've got your own style dont you tenderfoot?" Scamp shook trash off him and coughed. "Listen, you don't belong on the streets. You won't last five minutes out here." With that she turned, jumped through a hole in a fence and ran off with Scamp watching from behind. Scamp watched Angel run off. He too followed after her and ended up almost being trampled by a horse but who cares. He just kept running.