ACT I

ACT I

∘˙⌑˚𖤐•˙ ིྀ

sachie avigail miyazaki was born with pyrokinesis which she inherited from her mother's clan and got her telekinesis through dr. brenner's horrible and terrifying experiment.

after she got out of that place. she was awoken from the coma and was currently experiencing a memory loss.

avigail convinced her parents that she wanted to stay at hawkins even though her parents were worried and scared that she might get kidnapped again.

she entered school and became friends with mike, will, lucas, and dustin. she was thankful to have them.

but before they accepted her, avigail was once hated by mike for insisting to be friends with them.

recently, avigail got nightmares every single night. the same nightmare is repeating whenever she goes to sleep.

an unknown voice appeared to bother her. sometimes she felt like she's somewhere in a dark place and doesn't know that it was upside down.

she ignored the voice until will got missing.

what will avigail going to do?

Avigail's short information

Name: Sachie Avigail Miyazaki

Birthday: October 28, 1970

Mother: Francesca Miyazaki
Father: Kinosuke Miyazaki
Sister: Kanami Amethyst Miyazaki

Friends:
Mike Wheeler
Will Byers
Lucas Sinclair
Dustin Henderson
Eleven

Fairy Guardian :
Flame (male, and a dragon)

Powers & Abilities;

Pyrokinesis
Telekinesis
Telepathy

facts about sachie avigail miyazaki:

-she had no favorite subjects in school (because she thinks all of them are her worst nightmare.)
-she was a fast learner
-she speaks a lot of languages
-she likes paintings (it calms her whenever she look at it.)
-she have a small paintings in her room
-her bedroom color was white coffee
-she always be a cheerleader of the boys

a/n: lowercase texts intended

∘˙⌑˚𖤐•˙ ིྀ