Ch.3

Peko's POV:

*6 HOURS LATER*

6 hours past, my bodys is starting to give up, my heart is beating fast, my bodys also shaking, I'm losing my breath, I'm sweating like I never been sweating before, and I found nothing, there was nothing in sight, how can protect and serve my young master it I can't deal with some small laps in the ocean, I'm useless.

I gave up, so tried to swim back to my young master, thinking I can make it, but then I...

Passed out

Kuzuryuu's POV:

While I was laying down under a tree, Peko was swimming in the Jabberwock ocean, it was a normal night, the weather had a nice breeze, the sand was cold and Semi-Cold, it was perfect, but something was missing, I couldn't figure it out, I was about to give up.

"Oi Peko it's time to go it's getting late!!" I yelled, but there was no answer, "Peko?" I said out loud, this is off, she would usually answer, is she ignoring me??, I opened my eyes to see no one in sight, maybe she left, wait no that's impossible, if she did leave, she would tell me or at least I would at hear something.

I'm starting to get worried, what if something happened to her?, what if she's injured or worst, dead!

My worries got the best of me, I stood up and looked around me, no one was walking, nor standing, and then I looked down around, not a single foot step in the sand, left, nor right, not even infront, or behind, where the fuck is she??

After a while of searching, I found no sign of Peko, wait, what if she's still in the water, wait what if she's drowning?!?, Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuccckkk!!

I ran towards the ocean, I was still wearing my clothes, but I didn't care and I didn't know why I didn't, I needed to be sure she's alright, from wet ankles, to wet stomach, then to wet hair.

I swam as fast as I could, but then the stress came on me, fuck what if she's dead or dying, she has no one to help her, I swam even faster, I didn't even know I could swim that fast.

*6 HOUR LATER*

My body was hurting so bad, my legs went numb and so did my arms, chest, and thighs, but I didn't stop from looking for Pekoyama, I had too, to make sure she's ok.

I couldn't find a single sign of Peko, *wait I'll just under* I thought, so I went under, deeper, and deeper, and deeper, it was dark I couldn't see anything.

*3 MINUTES LATER*

I kept going even deeper, trynna see any trace of Pekoyama, but nothing was there, but then I saw Peko, she laying down on the bottom of the ocean, is she dead??, oh shit shit SHITT, IS SHE OK???

I picked her up and held her close, putting her head on my shoulder, I swam fast to the surface, I never swam so fast, I couldn't let her die, no, I'll never let her die.

I reached the surface, but not the sand, I swam with one arm, and holding Peko for dear life in the other, in the end of this Ima probably be ripped.

I finally reached the beach, I took my other arm and to carry Pekoyama while walking out the, I was breathing heavy, I swam for a long and fast time, I laid down Pekoyama on the ground to check one her.

"H-Hey Pekoyama, Are you alright?", I said breathing heavily while putting my hand around her arm and shaking her "Wake up!" I said, but she didn't wake up.

I flipped her to make her lay on her back, I put my ear next to her heart, there's a heart beat so that means she's alive thank god, "Get up!!" I said shaking her but nothing happened, fuck fuck, and fuck.

I have only two last options, 1: leave her to die or 2: CPR, and the answer was obvious I don't want her to die, I'll do anything for her, even if it's CPR, anything.

I put my hand on her chest and put my other hand on top, then started the chest compression, I did the pattern and everything, I kept doing it but she still didn't wake up, great now I have to do... mouth to mouth..

I tilted her head up, I'm starting to consider if she's really worth it, who am I kidding, of course she's worth it.

I put my mouth next to hers and started the mouth to mouth, I felt her kinda move, she woke up with her eyes wide open, I was shocked, she's alright!, she kept coughing but I can't blame her, she almost died.

"P-Peko are you ok??" I asked worried, "Y-young master?!" She looked shocked, "thank god you're fucking alive!" I said hugging her, she suddenly held my face, "why are you so out of breath, are you alright??" She said looking really worried.

"Yeah don't worry I'm fine" I said, "then why are you wet??" She said even more worried, "I went to look for you" I said, "b-but I was so far!" She said, "I know but that doesn't matter" i said, "what matters is"

                                 "You're ok"

it went silent after I said that, fuck was that too much, "I apologize for making so much trouble for you" she said out of breath, "don't apologize it's alright" I said, "but I made you so tired" she said, "again don't worry I'm fine"I said.

Pekoyama's POV:

  We were both breathing heavy because of what we've been through, we we're also siting in front of the same tree he sat on but we we're pretty far from each other, "hey are you sure you're ok?" He asked, "who even cares" I said, "I do.." He said.

I was blushing, we both were, it was silent again, he always says he cares, but why is this time feel different...

I moved a little closer slowly, so he doesn't notice, I moved even closer and closer, at this point we're actually next to each other, my heart was racing.

I looked at him, his face was tilted up high, closing his eyes while breathing heavy, he was still wet, his unbuttoned shirt was see through, I could see his tattoo.

(Author: for your imagination, the original artist is stagechan from tumbler!)

                    TO BE CONTINUED...