Author's Notes

Hey guys! It's me again and it's really good to be back at my first love which is writing. Uhmmmm.. I wrote this one last year I think? Hahahha fun fact about this was, it was one of our requirements in Rizal subject and we were group into 7 I think? Sorry guys my bad hihihi. So at first, I was forced and pressured at the same time to write this short story because my friend knows I love writing stories and the rest in our group don't know how to write a story and little did my friend and groupmates knew, I am not actually really good at it. So uhmm... I think I should thank and give them also a credit for pushing me beyond my limits.  To my groupmates: ems, just, mart, kyang, nins , ys, and most especially to my ever supportive friend and also our leader vem, thank you. Thank you guys for the unending support that you guys given to me. I also want to thank to our artist who drew the cover page of this wonderful story. Without them, I don't think I can make it.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.