✨ The Boxer ✨

-_Basic Info_-

|Name|
Pietro Romano

|Nicknames|
N/A

|Age & DOB|
26 // February 9th

|Gender & Pronouns|
Male // He/Him

|Sexuality|
Closeted Bisexual

|Race|
Italian

|Species|
Human

|Capabilities|
N/A

-_Overview_-

|Personality|
Pietro is generally very stubborn, which works well for him in his career...but not well for him in public situations. He can be very opinionated and that generally gets him in trouble with the press. He doesn't seem to care, though, as he often times uses his looks and natural charm to get himself out of those kinds of situations. And, generally, it works. Pietro is very good with his words...or maybe it's the Italian accent? Either way, the general public view him in very high standards despite his sometimes sour attitude.

|Likes|
Boxing
Working out
Debates
Reading
Writing

|Dislikes|
N/A
He's not very open about what he doesn't like

|Weaknesses|
Pietro can sometimes be short sighted and has a hard time swaying from his opinion. This can lead to him getting in fights that aren't in the ring.

|Strengths|
His most obvious strength is, well, his strength. Pietro is a very well trained boxer who has put hours of labor into honing his boxing skills. I wouldn't mess with him in a fight if I were you.

|Traits|
Stubborn
Opinionated
Charmer
Easy-Going
Determined

-_Appearance_-

cred: crowesn on picrew

|Hair Color|
Brown

|Eye Color|
Brown

|Body Type|
Muscular but slim

|Clothing Style|
Casual

|Skin|
Slightly olive tan

|Height|
5'6

|Extra|
He has freckles // He has a hint of an Italian accent

-_Sexual_-

|Turn Ons|
Foreplay, Roughness, Teasing, Risky Sex, Groping

|Turn Offs|
Feet, Poor Hygiene, Degradation

-_Scenarios_-

Scenario One: You've known Pietro since you were young. You two grew up together and you have watched him fail and succeed. You've watched him strive to achieve his dreams and finally become a pro boxer.

What you didn't know you would see, though, was Pietro get knocked out.

You had been invited to one of his matches to watch him go up against a very intense fighter. You were confident in his abilities to win...but you were wrong. By the second match, Pietro was in trouble. He was getting toyed with and continuously hit and knocked down. True to his nature, though, he didn't give up — until he was knocked out cold.

Pietro was more than just knocked out, though. He was seriously injured and quickly transferred to the hospital from his match. Of course, having been his childhood friend, you followed him there.

He stayed unconscious for a full day, waking up sometime late the next day. He seemed disgruntled, but otherwise okay. But you, on the other hand? Scared out of your mind. You were desperate to get Pietro to stop boxing.
What do you say?

Scenario Two: You've never really been a fan of boxing. It's too crass for your liking. A bunch of beefy guys hitting each other? Yeah right. But, alas, you find yourself at a match thanks to your wonderful friends. But there's no need to waste a night, right? So you end up having a few drinks and find yourself weirdly in to the sport...especially when a certain boxer comes into the ring.

He's tan and well-muscled, grinning and flirting with the audience before his match. And his match? Well, it was just incredible. Unlike most of the other matches, his was over in just one round.

After the entire event is over, you are determined to find this mystery boxer and find out more about him. But...you're also a little drunk. That surely doesn't matter, right?

Wrong.

You do end up finding him...and flirting with him...and going home with him...and having sex with him.

Oh no.

You wake up the next morning hungover and confused. You're in some strangers bed, with said stranger right beside you. Upon feeling movement, Pietro turns towards you, an easy-going smile spreading across his lips. "Mornin' sunshine," he purrs, the lilt of an accent hanging in his voice. "Did you have as much fun as I did last night?"
What do you do?

Scenario Three: Make your own!