Dating them would include pt 1

Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

What he calls you
•baby face, baby, babe, mom, wife, y/n/n

What you call him
•stevie, sweetie, husband, dad, hot stuff

•there is gonna be a lot of sex, like a lot, and it will be everywhere
•he likes car sex the most though
•a lot of kissing and making out. You guys kiss any chance you get

•you 2 always get a job at the same place.
Always.
• you guys take a lot of late-night driving.
•he likes taking care of the kids with you, cause it makes him feel like he has one big happy family.
•he would try to come to see you and stay with you the most he can.
•you both love cracking jokes with each other.
"Y/n I love you but your breath really stinks" he'd say trying his best not to laugh. " well your breath smells even worse buttface"

•you feel most comfortable drinking with him.

On you guys' first date he took you to the arcade and won you a huge panda and you sleep with it every night.

Your mom bought you a Polaroid camera and you take pictures with him and he keeps them in his car and room.

•you steal his clothes A LOT. Half of your closet is his basically. And he loves wearing your accessories like hair clips and bracelets etc.
•he would buy you little things from any store he went to.

He just really loves the shit out of you.

...

Jonathan Byers

Jonathan Byers

What he calls you
•bunny, baby, camera girl, sweetheart

What you'd call him
•camera guy, jonjon, personal paparazzi

•you guys would film a lot of short films and lip sync videos and he'd play them over and over again when he can't be with you.

•Jonathan likes to cuddle a lot cause his love language is physical touch or acts of service.

• you guys don't have sex too often but if you do it's kinda intense and really passionate.
•he loves to kiss you, he LOVES it.

When he isn't around you'd steal one of his cameras and take pictures of yourself and put it back and he would keep every picture.

•you often take showers together cause why waste water?
•you guys smoke together like a lot
One time you guys ended up running all the way to Steve's house high as shit at like 3 in the morning.

•you love to style his hair, cause he doesn't know what to do with it half the time so it looks crazy.
"Jonjon sweetie, come here cause this bedhead doesn't look too appealing."

•you guys love to go on movie dates but end up making out or taking nude pictures of each other by the end of the night.

On your guys' first date you guys went to go see a horror movie and sat all the way in the back but you guys ended up making out and got caught.

Jonathan is the love of your life and vice versa.