Nigga

As Seth awoke the next morning in an alleyway dumpster with no clothes on he had no clue what to do. What is real, what is not. He decided to hold his genitals with his hand until he could find clothes. He found a dirty towel on the ground and wore it as pants. He struts back to his apartment to seek clothes. He has no clue what day it is or what he's been doing. When he enters he finds Pearce standing awkwardly with a cucumber in one hand and vasoline in the other. Seth doesn't ask and Pearce leaves. He enters is bedroom to see a male stripper with no clothes on. Wondering on whether or not it was attractive or weird he lays down and the mans leaves. He falls asleep for 43 minutes before his doorbell rings. Hungry for something to penetrate with his anus he walks down to a bar and orders a sloppy special. A personal whore and 2 hotdogs. After having rough sex with what was actually a transvestite, he leaves. He goes to sleep. He wakes up to Blake holding him over a giant jar of shit. "Do you want to play a game faggot?" Seth replies with "what the fuck Blake?" Blake explains how that while he always looked innocent, he had been killing random people with sharp dildos. Starting with the Kona Ice Guy then into Mr. Brown, Blake was a sick human being.