Chapter 4 - Absolute Hell

Harry POV:

So after my whole dilemma earlier I decided to confide my secret in my best mate, Nick. So I walked right up to him in the hallway with a confident stride and told him "Hey Nick, at lunch we've gotta talk."

He had a look of horror on his face and I chuckled. "Don't worry I'm not mad at you or anything."

After I had said that his face visibly relaxed. Little did I know that I'd soon be furious with him...

Hannah POV:

Harry hasn't really talked to me since this morning and I'm starting to wonder if he's upset with me...he didn't even sit with me during lunch. He was sitting with other best mate, Nick. I felt a pang of jealousy hit my chest once I walked into the cafeteria and saw that he wouldn't be sitting with me, but I just brushed it off, convincing myself that I was being ridiculous and selfish.

My thoughts were soon interrupted when I bumped into something very hard and fell backwards, my books flying everywhere in the empty hallway, and I landed on the ground with a big "Oof!"

"Oh my god, Hannah! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going! Here, let me help you up." Nick rambled, grabbing my hand and my books. Once I was standing he handed me my books. I quickly mumbled a thanks and told him not to worry about it. I tried to walk away, key word tried. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back, making me drop my books again.

My back suddenly collided with the lockers as someone's hands pushed my shoulders, and a cold pair of lips were forcefully moving against mine. Wait, what?

It took me a few moments to process this. Nick was kissing me? It didn't feel right. He had my arms pinned above my head and his body was pressed against mine so I couldn't push him away. I tried to move my head away but his lips just followed wherever mine went. I tried to scream but Nick just assumed I was giving him permission, and he slipped in his tongue. It was very wet and forceful, exploring every inch of my mouth while I tried cowering away back towards the lockers, as far back as it would allow me. Just then three things happened at once:

Nick moaned inside my mouth, making me shiver in disgust. Was he seriously getting turned on from this? He was one of my best friends for crying out loud! At that same time I heard a loud gasp come from somewhere to the right of me, where the entrance to the cafeteria was, followed by the sound of quick footfalls getting softer by the second. And Nick smiled against my lips, in triumph. Almost as if he was glad that whoever gasped had seen us.

Harry POV:

I ran fast down the hall and locked myself in the empty biology lab, with tears streaming down my cheeks. I tried to get the image out of my head but I couldn't. Nick had betrayed me. My best mate thought it would cool to go and makeout with the girl I I'm 96.8% sure I love right after telling him that I love her! Who does that? Thinking about it now, it's not that hard to believe, Nick was a player. Always got all the girls. I think he's dated more than half the girls in the entire school! I felt horrible, betrayed, and heartbroken. I would never be good enough for a girl as amazing as Hannah.

I was minding my own business waiting for Nick to come back from the loo, eating my crisps. I just finished telling him that I'm in love with my best friend, and he said I had quite the situation. He was taking a while to come back and the bell was about ring, so I decided I'd text him later and ask for advice. I threw away my trash and pushed open the doors to cafeteria only to find the most heart breaking thing I'd ever witnessed.

The girl I love pushed against the lockers swapping spit with one of my best friends. I heard a gasp, and I was 99% sure it was me. I saw Nick smirk against Hannah's lips, and I took off running down the empty halls, tears staining my already flushed-from-running cheeks.

I sat in one of the chairs with my head in my hands, thinking about what I saw. I noticed how Hannah's arms were pinned above her head by Nick's hands, so my first thought was that Nick came onto her forcefully. That just made me more mad. He knows I love her! I told him that literally 5 minutes before he went to suck her face off! Plus, he came onto her forcefully, and that's not okay. I can't imagine how scared she must have been when a random guy pushed her against the lockers. I also noticed how Hannah had a look of repulsiveniss on her face, another hint that he had forced himself on her. I was so angry at Nick, I swear I could see red.

Nick POV: (oooh different point of view yaaaaaay)

Hey, she is hot. How could I not go and snog her? I know this was a dick move, but I was enjoying this way to much. Boohoo for Harry, but he'll get over it. Just as it was getting heated, I felt a sharp pain in my right foot and immediately let go of her to grab my injury. I think she stomped on my foot! She has no right to treat me like that. I grabbed her by the hair and whisper-yelled in her ear.

"Now listen closely, slut. No one treats me that way you hear?" She whimpered in response so I continued. "Now that you've gotten on my bad side, I'll make your life absolute hell."

I released my grip on her hair and stalked off towards my next class, music.

Maybe that would calm me down.

Hannah POV:

I was so scared, now. I curled myself up on the floor against the wall in an empty hallway. His words kept repeating in my mind. Absolute hell.

**********************

A/N:

OOOOOOH DRAMA!!

VOTE and COMMENT if you think Nick's a little bastard