~1~

I woke up in my new room. Hanako yawned, shutting off her alarm. "Good morning (y/n)," Hanako sat up,hanging her legs off the edge of the bed. "I can't believe you're actually here," she swung her legs back and forth. Her heels repeatedly hitting the side of the bed. "I've always wanted another sibling," Hanako smiled as she spoke. A small knock echo throughout the room.

"Hurry up and get dressed we can't have (y/n) being late on their first day," Hanako father said calmly. Hanako and I listened to her father and got ready for school.

"Did you two sleep well," Taro asked as he grabbed his little sister pulling her closer.

"Get off me you big idiot," Hanako basically whined. Taro ignored his little sister. Instead he ruffled her hair with his knuckles.

"Still getting used to the new environment," I looked down at my school uniform.

"Get off," Hanako pulled her brother off of her. "you idiot," Hanako huffed as she ran her small fingers through her black hair. "Ughh you're so annoying," Hanako pulled the door open. A small breeze flew past us.

"Your hair still looks good," I looked down at Hanako. A smile grew on her small features.

"Starting to wish Taro was like you," Hanako giggled at her own words.

"Is having an older brother not good enough for you? Who would you come to for your boyfriend advice," Taro teased Hanako with a steady smirk. Hanako seem to almost malfunction. She looked down at her feet, stomping one of them. The tip of her ears seemingly turning red.

"God I hate you,"Hanako turned on her heels. "Why do you keep embarrassing me," Hanako said before storming off the opposite direction.

"Have a good day at school," I waved my hand even though I knew she couldn't see me. Taro let out a small laugh.

"Tell me more about your county," Taro turned his attention to me.

I told him about my country and the small differences I've noticed so far. Though I didn't get to talk to much before a new face showed up.

"Taro why are you always so late? Don't you have an alarm," Osana stopped speaking. She placed a hand on her hip while tapping her foot. "Who are they?" She squinted her eyes.

"(Y/n)" I spoke, feeling like an outsider in a conversation that involved me. I waved my hand with a awkward smile.

"The transfer student remember? I'm starting to think you never listen to me," Taro raised his brows. He started walking not waiting for Osana and I.

"Wh-what of course I listen," Osana jogged next to Taro. I followed behind. "I listen to everything you say," Osana crossed her arms. "Though it's not like I listen to everything," She paused,maybe looking for a response she never got. "Your voice gets annoying and-and- so sometimes I just forget. Because I zone out- but I don't actually zone," She stopped speaking letting out a sigh. Osana slowed down her pase walking next to me. Her cheeks enflamed. "I'm sorry," Osana used her long,orange, hair to cover her face. "I probably came off as an asshole," I saw her eyes peek through the strands of her hair before quickly looking at her feet.

"It's okay," I'd let it go. It's my first day I don't want to start it off with enemies. "I get it. You were worried your boyfriend was cheating on you or something,right?" I assumed they were dating. I mean she seemed angry by the thought of Taro walking with someone other than her. Her cheeks grew red just being around him. Taro body languages also seem to be somewhat different then earlier.

"Dating!" Osana shouted. Taro flinched at the sudden loud noise."dating! Me? d-d-dating him," Osana stuttered. "I would never date an idiot like him. I mean God he can't even wake up on time,he constantly forgets to do his homework,which I know is an excuse to copy mine. He can't cook to save his life, he's barley passing any of his classes," Osana continued ranting basically to herself. I couldn't help but smile a little. Though I'm still getting use to the new people and environment it's not starting off to bad.

"Osana can you stop," Taro grumbled. Osana stopped instantly.

"Your name (y/n) right? Where're you from," Osana turned towards me. Though I heard her my attention was focused on our surroundings. Was someone else here? I answer her questions while still looking around for something, maybe a cat?

The three of us continued to talk until we made it to the high school. With small chit chat here and there. I paused for a second admiring how huge the school was. The giant gate that separated the school and the outside world. We walked passed tress, the wind blowing pink petals onto my hair.That's when it hit me. I'm going to one of the most elite schools in the country, possibly in the world. I,an average everyday student, had the opportunity to travel around the world to go to one of the best schools. I ran my hands down my outfit as a way of getting rid of nerves.

"Is it bigger then your school?" Taro asked as we walked up the path.

"I don't know but it's definitely more fancy looking" I responded still looking at all the small details of the building. We walked down the path and through a gate.

"Osana,Taro, hey," Kizana waved her hand walking towards us. She looked at me for a second still smiling. "Are you (y/n) the transfer?" Before I could respond Kizana started speaking again as if she already had her answer. "It's nice to meet you I'm Kizana,"
We walked inside the school. "We should totally come by the drama for lunch," before I could answer she interjected with more to say. "Don't even bother saying no just come visit. It would be wonderful to see a foreigner in the drama club," she smiled as she walked off not even letting me speak.

"Good grief," Osana  mumbled. "If I were you I wouldn't go. All drama kids are stuck up,"

"Didn't you want to join? But they told you no?" Taro asked. Then he turned towards me. "You should go, it'll help you get use to the school grounds,"

"I guess I can think about it," I responded.

"I should show you your locker," Taro looked at all the small lockers that stacked eachother. "There an extra pair of shoes just put yours in here," Taro explained and then my first day begun.