A Pretty Princess Birthday Party

As Petunia woke up she said in excitement it's my birthday, and she had gone to her parent's bedroom and said mommy daddy it's my birthday! and there was a fancy pancake stack for petunia's birthday and Hannah styled her for her birthday so they would go to the birthday party destination. and the excitement of petunia of seeing her friends and favorite princess from movies filled the room with joy and happiness, and everyone had fun as soon as the birthday party was over they went back to the palace and opened some presents and celebrated there too and there was an ice cream buffet and a fondue station and most of all Petunia was enjoying it and Hannah surprised Petunia when they got back to the palace by having confetti everywhere and balloons on walls. and they danced to their heart's content. and got makeovers, and Taylor took them out shopping in the mall and they had nails done and Petunia had to get the pink ones because she loves the color pink. and she got Mr.bunny a bowtie and a hat and a little suit. and the girls went to this tiara store that sells tiaras made out of real diamonds and they got petunia a rose gold tiara with white diamonds made for a girl like her. and she even picked out a princess dress and she chose the pink one because it reminded her of her favorite princess(Sleeping Beauty) and petunia asked her mother if she could go to a candy store and Taylor let her go inside and let her choose any kind of candy she wants and Hannah went as well. and when they came back inside the palace they prepared the Birthday celebration by Having some cake and it was like Petunia wanted and it was a big chocolate cake decorated beautifully, And as everyone sang happy birthday petunia was thinking of her wish. and the wish she had in mind she said I wish for a sibling to be with me by my side and to protect me when I need it maybe a brother. and Petunia blew the candle and as everyone said what was wish petunia? Petunia said I can't tell you my wish cause then the wish won't come true, as everyone was having some cake they did also sang some songs and as petunia got sleepy she went to bed and everyone was drinking some fancy apple cider and was lounging around and was talking about their day and upcoming events and Leo said well you guys are going to get a gender reveal tomorrow, why asked Leo and Luke's parents did they tell you at the appointment? asked Leo and Luke's Parents, no no they gave us an envelope with the ultrasound pics but were making a party that Determines the baby's gender and its fun and they are going to tell us when the due date is next week. and as tomorrow came they made the gender reveal and invited all the people they could think of, and they dressed tropical and had a tropical merfolk gender reveal, and as it started the gender was found by the shells color in the water, and when the done the first one they saw pink and then saw it was a girl, and the next shell was then in the water and as it was showing it's color some blue showed and they saw the next one was a boy. everyone was so happy for them and as the party was over everyone went home and the ones in the palace went to the palace and then they had breaks from parties until there was a baby shower, and everyone lounged around. and as months passed by Hannah was closer and closer to her due date. And that meant also Hannah growing more and more.