6

the next day I got out of bed as fast as I could. I was so excited to see him. Henry. it was all I could think about. he was running through my mind constantly. out hug. our talk. his playfulness. even the thought of him made heat rise to my cheeks.

I stop infront of the mirror and just smile. I couldn't stop smiling. I quickly squealed and left the room to make my way to the rainbow room.

in there I see him and his face lit up at the sight of me. as usual he was playing chess alone but he stood up and walked over to me.

"someone's a sleepy head this morning" he said in a deep whisper and just chuckled it off.

"yeah well I was up all night I couldn't sleep" I open up to him about, rubbing my eyes as doing so.

"why's that?" he asks towering over me due to our proximity. he's definitly trying to make me act up. with that stupid smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes at his actions "I was just- thinking" I say. I was thinking about him but no way am I gonna admit to it. his ego would sky rocket.

"what about" two words so innocent twisted in his deep soothing voice.

"just- it doesn't matter I'm awake now let's go" I say walking past him to the chess table.

"wanna play" I ask him and he just shrugs. something I said or did switched up his playful mood. he's being Hella boring right now.

after a few minutes of awkwardness and no talking just playing the game I sighed.

"I was thinking about you" I say in a barely audible tone but he definitely heard it as when I looked up from the game pieces he was looking at me and smiling. I swear to God if he starts teasing me for this I'm gonna make him choke on my fist.

"aw I always knew you had a thing for me" he says teasingly. I felt like being bold but his eyes broke me. "sure" is all I said and his grin just widened.

"is y/n l/n getting nervous" he pondered aloud I just rolled my eyes. "checkmate" I called out and  he looked back at the game.

I got him.

"good game" I say putting my hand put for him to say my smile going from ear to ear. just rubbing it in his face.

he didn't shake my hand so I pouted and took my hand away. "I think I'll just go hangout with 005" I say in a mocking tone. I stand up and start walking but I feel to hand grab my waist and quickly spin me around "good game" he whispered putting his hand out.

I shake his hand. his hand was soft and he lightly squeezed my hand.

out of nowhere papa comes in the room "children" he calls out we all line up on opposite sides of him as he paces through us.

"this isn't a competition I simply just want to see what you children are capable of" he says signaling for us to follow him.

a few moments later we are in yet another black room but this one has guards lined up against their will. they are cuffed to strong rope attached to the ceiling and fabric in their mouth stopping them from speaking.

"now you all get a guard. don't kill them. just hurt them" papa says intently.

I look over at the man infront of me and I slowly lift him off the ground before slamming him into the ceiling.

suddenly a force of electricity runs through me and the lights start to flicker. I feel everyone's eyes burning into the back of my head

I let my eyes roll back as I drain him. making all his limbs burn as his muffled screams get let out. I drop him and just let him swing there.

I turn back around and everyone just stares at me I shrug and sit down next to henry.

"that was something" he says just loud enough for me to hear and I just chuckle softly.

something about Henry is making me go crazy today I can't put my finger on it.

about half an hour later we are told to go back to our separate rooms however no guard was with us.

me and Henry decide to sneak into a closet instead. we were GOING to find a way out.

"okay there is a vent down in the machinery room. I've seen it. it is small enough for us to fit through I don't know where it leads to but it's a way out I need you to trust me" Henry says grabbing my hands.

"I trust you Henry." I state and he looks at me with and unreadable expression. he slowly leans in and kisses my forehead. (HA YALL THOUGHT L 😜😜)

we quickley run out and he grabs my hand leading me to where we need to go.

once we are down there the takes off this fan and there it js. a tunnel. that leads to outside.

as I'm about to climb through the door bursts open and tons of men in army uniform enter "GET BACK HERE" one of the men yell.

"go y/n" Henry says frantically rushing me out. "what about you" I ask on the verge of tears.

at this point I was already in the tunnel facing back. Henry puts the fan back on and starts to fight back with the men. swinging them from one side of the room to the other.

"henry" I call out but a force pushes me through the long tunnel and out the other side.

I was in a forest and I look back through. u try to see if I can hear anything but ir was complete silence. I look through the gated fence and see vans, trucks and tanks leave the lab. I decide the best option is to run.

I'm sorry Henry.

_____________________

a/n

IM SO SORRY YALL OMG DONT BE MAD IT HAD TO BE DONE IT GIVES ME MORE IDEAS AND SHII WE FINNA BE BACK IN THAT HOE A FEW YEARS LATER IM SO SO SORRY DONT SEND BOMBS TO MY HOUSE 😭😭😭😭🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼