Predictions Overall

Okay so right before the christmas break, Ben and Sam break up and Sam goes to the end of the semester party with his roommate Kai, and gets hammered. (I mean like black out drunk and then some). Noah does the same because he just found out why his mom left (I have absolutely no idea why she left). One thing leads to another and Sam and Noah end up hooking up. (shocker).

Sam wakes up first, freaks out, and leaves. Noah wakes up confused: his clothes aren't on him, he's in a strange place, etc. Over the break, Noah gets bits and pieces back of his memory frim that night, but they're so cloudy that he doesn't know if they're a dream or not.

After the break, Noah has way too many unanswered questions, so he hunts Sam down to ask those questions. Once he finds Sam, Sam doesnt give him a direct answer:
N: Did we fuck?

S: Depends on when you're talking about.

N: Before the break?

S: At some point yes.

N: In the months we've been at school du- idiot.

S: I dunno. *shrugs and walks away*

So then until Spring break Noah basically sticks by Sam's side trying to figure out if he and Sam hooked up. Then because he's been around sam during every lunch period, the morning, after school until Sam goes into his dorm, he notices Sam's lack of eating.

After spring break, he asks about it, Sam just says "I'm just not hungry during the day". Then like in April Sam snaps, tells Noah they hooked up, and then asks him "what happened to if I see you on campus, don't talk to you, don't even look at you? Please listen to your own words, and leave me alone." Cause he's all fed up with Noah's questions.

Thats all I have. (I've been brainstorming this one since the end of Fools Fall).