Its Fucking Cold

Though it was the middle of June in New York, it was fucking cold, probably because Natasha wasn't in New York. No she was stuck in the freezing weather of the Arctic. "Damn you Fury."

And not only did he stick her in the cold, but he stuck her in the cold with Maria Hill, "again, damn you fury."

Maria had just returned with from the storage unit, that they were using for cover. They were staking out what was believed to be an arms weapons dealer that specializes in alien technology. It was just a watch out, they weren't going to engage with them so for once it was a relatively safe operation.

Well, almost, Natasha was 110 percent sure she would leave here with hypothermia, her nose was red and cold, and no matter how many layers she put she was still bitten by the cold, and when Maria looked over to her, with that smile she couldn't just look away so she held eye contact with her before Maria looked away.

"Your fucking adorable." Maria said when she looked away and to say this took Natasha by surprise was an understatement but Natasha was used to the compliments, I mean half the time she goes under cover it's to seduce and manipulate. And it's never been hard, any man she bats and eyelash at falls for her spell, and each man would try to charm his way into her pants with cheep compliments, words that would never work. (And not just because she's a raging lesbian) so although it made her heart burn, Natasha kept herself in check. "And I bet the rest of you is too." That now that was enough to send Natasha over the edge not to mention the hand that was now on her knee.

"Are you blushing." Maria asked her, with a hand still on her knee.

"Wha- no." Natasha spurred out.

"Did I actually manage to get the ever stoic, badass, fearless, Natalia Alianovna Romanova to blush?"

Natasha gave her a hard stare, "you know I hate when you use my full name."

"I think the severity of this situation calls for the full name."

"It's just the cold." Natasha some how managed to say even as Maria's hand made it's was up her leg.

"Oh so it has nothing to do with me saying 'your fucking adorable, and I bet the rest of you is too.'

Natasha could feel her face redden more than it already was, "no, not at all." Her voice cracked but besides that her voice was steady and smooth.

"Okay, sure." Maria's hand fell from her leg.

"It's fucking cold."

Ahhhhhh, I found out his prompt and I fell in love. So I wrote this, Respectfully fuck you.

Love, Eliza💛