Chapter three

𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹

Gaston was in shock he had never seen you before.

He'd definitely remember seeing someone as beautiful as you.

If he had known you existed he would've gone after you all these years instead of Belle.

Your (h/l) (h/c) hair that perfectly framed your face.

Your (s/c) skin that shone under the light.

Your mesmerising (e/c) eyes that were hypnotic... he could stare into them for hours.

Your lips...they looked so soft he just wanted too kiss them for hours and never stop.

And your body...you had an amazing figure and your dress it outlined it perfectly. Every curve and your breasts...your dress highlighted them perfectly and exposed your cleavage quite a bit.

Gaston turned to Lefou "Lefou, who was that woman." He turned to look at Gaston nervously.

"I don't know Gaston. I've never seen her before maybe someone else knows."he replied

The two of them walked over to the baker who was standing outside his shop "Excuse me,Monsieur. Do you know who that woman with Belle was."he asked

The baker stopped what he was doing and turned to look at him and Lefou with a smile. "Ah you mean, Y/n? I only met her today but she's a really lovely gal and beautiful as well might I add. Apparently she's lived here her whole life but she's never left her house without a cloak. She never explained why, someone else might know but she's really good friends with Belle."

'Y/n huh? Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl and a mysterious girl as well.hm guess I'll just have to learn more about her.'

"Say gaston." The baker spoke snapping Gaston out of his thoughts "you wouldn't happen to be changing your mind about the girl you want to marry, would you?"

Gaston looked at him and gave him a toothy grin "Of course I am. Belle was the most beautiful girl in town well that was until I saw y/n. So now my new goal is to get y/n to not only love me but marry me and let us keep this a secret for now." He said with a wink

The baker nodded and Gaston turned to Lefou who nodded as well "have a nice day Monsieur." He said before walking off, Lefou trailing behind him

"You too,Gaston." The baker called out

'I must find where she lives I need to make her mine.'

𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹𓃹