Luna Blood

I am the Luna of the Lunar Luminous Cerberus Society and you shall do as I say. Plus I am your mother. So go and clean your den! My mother, Luna June, barks at me. I roll my aquamarine eyes at her and prance off to Jaydyl's and my club den. I howl the tune and Jay scampers in. We talk and imitate Mom and howl with laughter. I catch a smell of a wolf, obviously packless, that smells like... roses. I stop mid-imitation and smell the air. I walk outside the back way, which leads straight out of the pack territory, and find a cub about my age. He has jet black fur and emerald eyes.

What are YOU doing here? I ask quite rudely, even though he is a pretty cute little cub.

I-I-I'm looking for my mom. Who are you?

I'm the daughter of the Luna here. What are you doing on MY territory? What's your name?

I'm Jordan. I told you, I'm looking for my mom. Who are you?

My name is Lyrica Skyye Berlis and you're lost. Obviously for too long... You're packless.

Yeah, I've always been alone, well, with Mom.

I walk back to the den and tell Jaydyl about Jordan. Jordan walks in and I smile at him. I can tell Jaydyl takes an interest to him. I howl to my mom and say, Guys come with me to the royal den.

I walk out the front entrance to the den and walk over to my den and yelp to Mom, I found a cub wandering around. His name is Jordan. I bark and Jordan walks in with Jaydyl. My mom smells him and decides something.

Jordan, would you like to stay in this pack? I have an extra den that you can stay in until I find a wolf to adopt you, my mom says calmly.

Yes, please, Jordan howls back.

I'm June, Mom barks happily. I smile and bark to Jordan and Mom saying I'm going to take Jordan for a tour of the territory. He follows me to his den and I jump onto the bed of cotton. He follows me and we talk. I find out that he loves art and dance. He likes to run and play with animals of the forests. Then one day, he jumped out of the tree he was sleeping in and his mother wasn't there. He decided to stay there and hope his mom was coming back. He played with a dead squirrel, a bird, and a deer he found. He went out to hunt for more squirrel and when he came back, she still wasn't there. He had decided to walk around and eventually came across our territory.

As I get to know him, he starts to get sleepy. I tell him to take a nap and I'm going to go and get him something from the store. I let him settle down and when he gets to sleep, I lick his cheek and walk out of the den. I stroll to the store and find a toy that is shaped like a bone. I grab it and get some treats and walk out of the den store. They stop me and as soon as I turn around, they know it's the Luana (it's like a wolf princess in this book) and nod. I walk away to my den and drop the bags into my den. I go to the closest park and howl to Jeanne. She walks up and I start talking about Jordan.

He's so cute! His fur is black and slate and then his eyes are soooooo emerald and it's so beautiful... He is amazing. He likes to dance and run and play tag and so much more. He's perfect.

You mean like the cub behind you is prancing around?

I look behind me and see Jordan dancing and smiling. That is him... I smile and howl a short, snappy howl. He's going to lose his baby fur in a few days, and his wolf fur should be even darker than now. I lose my cub fur about 2 weeks after Jordan does, the day before the next full moon, which is when wolves can start to fall in love, even though most don't find love for a few months. He walks over and jumps on my back. I play wrestle with him and pin him down for a few seconds before he smiles and jumps up. Before I know it, I'm rolling around trying to get him to stop tickling my sides. He finally stops and I get up and growl at him.

I gently paw at his side and miss by a centimeter. I jump on him and he shakes me off easily, but that's not how I land. I land really hard on my back and I can't get up. I open my eyes and see Brady pinning me down and smiling to himself. I can't get up. He has already lost his baby fur and now his fur is beautiful. I look into his muddy eyes and he can tell he's hurting me, so he just presses on my side even harder. I whimper and he sneers, What? Luana can't defend herself? Too bad!!

Get off her! I hear a cub voice yelp. I realize it's Jordan and look to the side, where he is. I shake my head saying not to try, that he'll just push harder. He just starts growling and Brady pushes even harder. I start to tear up- very rare for a wolf- and Jordan jumps onto Brady's back. I feel more pressure on my sides and I see Jordan biting Brady's neck fur and Brady pushes really hard on my side. I have trouble breathing and I cough violently- then everything goes black.

Sorry this is a kinda choppy chapter but this is only my first one. Y'all might recognize my sign off from other stories but a different account. I'm going to try to write longer chapters but I'm working on stories for a different user also. Love you lots! I'll talk to all y'all pretty peoples of za world LATERAIDE!!! Love y'all ~ Alpha Mel Lyric