#18 I am Not Weak

Y/n: "What?!" she shouts in disbelief.

Kris: "Yeah. Shocking right?"

"You are lying."

"No need for me to do that. I could've made a more believable lie if I wanted."

"Who did she murder?"

"Her father."

"Oh. She must have some reason."

"You are too nice to think about her positively. She is not that good as you are thinking."

"I don't give a fuck." Y/n rolls her eyes and goes back to her classroom.

"Sure. I can see that clearly." Kris says and leaves too.

In the university: 

"Don't you think Jimin is getting more and more possessive these days? Like he is always clinging to Y/n."

"I bet they are dating."

"They can be fiancee too."

"They will get married for sure. You just wait."

"Yeah they will make a hot couple."

"But you know what I heard, Y/n has a fiancee. And it's not Jimin."

"Bullshit. We won't support him even if he exists."

"Like they give a fuck about you."

Everyone is gossiping like this, whenever they see Y/n or Jimin.

Anna just hears them disgusted, "Don't they have anything better to do?"

Taehyung comes to her, "Hey! Ready to go to the class already?"

Anna: "What do I have to do anyway? You are busy with your crush." she shrugs.

"Ah~ Don't say it like that! Literally Why do I have to fall for that girl? Who is even engaged to someone."
He facepalms himself.

"She is not engaged yet. And they Don't see what's in front of them." Anna murmers.

"What?"

"Because people don't like easy things you dumbass! They like to suffer you dumbass!"

Just like out of all people, I had to fall for you. Are you always this dumb? Can't you see me? Understand me? Or are you just ignoring it?

Anna: "You know what? You have a bright side. That girl likes you too. SO don't give up. Give some efforts okay? Don't just sit back and watch. You'll regret later."

Like me.

The bell rings.

Taehyung: "Okay. I guess I will try."

Y/n was heading to her class when Jimin calls her.

Jimin: "Hey sweetie...don't you want a good luck kiss? Let me give you one. It's straight from the angel." he winks.

"eww~ Jimin!" Y/n reacts with a smile in the corner of her lips.

"Uhm...I saw that smile baby.....you can't hide from me." With that Jimin kisses her forehead gently and leaves, smiling at her. He was flastered.

Y/n just smiles, "Silly." And shakes his head.

"OMG!! Are they finally together?"

"They just kissed!!"

"On the forehead."

"She blushed!!"

"You sure it was not the other way?"