Hosu Incident

There was an attack in Hosu city that the couple was aware of but they didn't have the clearance or the time to get there. Low and behold here was a villain they had been wanting to go chase.

Bakugou left some money on the table and the two ran outside. Luna saw her aunt Mirko running towards them and who looked like a lifelike Levi's commercial whom she assumed to be best Jeanist.

"KIDS! STAY BACK!" The Pro's called to them. Unfortunately, it wasn't up to them, the Nomu had made eye contact with both teens and let out a blood curdling screech.

Luna covered her ears immediately and Bakugou held his hands over here for assurance.

The scream subsided and Mirko attacked the Nomu. Luna changed both her and Bakugou into their hero suits using her quirk and they ran to help evacuate people.

Luna ran back into the crumbling cafe with a dark red eye. She put her hands on the ground and yelled. "Red Vortex!" And a large red hole appeared under all of the civilians.

She made sure no one was left inside and rushed out to open the other portal as the building fell. She opened another portal and all of the people ran out, thankful and scared.

Luna turned to see if the Nomu was detained yet but instead she saw it's hand closed in on Best Jeanist's throat and her aunt trying to hit it's legs.

"NO!"

She grabbed her headphones from their compartment and her eyes became blue as she put them on. A wave of water appeared from behind her and crashed down onto the Nomu, which released it's hand. The Nomu now turned it's attention to her. It's lopsided eyes crossing to look at her.

"LUNA!" Her aunt cried as the monster began to run towards her. "MANUVER 14!"

"Ok Auntie!" The girl cried back as she flipped her hooded cape off and pulled a large rod out of her side.

Luna flew up into the air with large red wings and headed straight towards the monster.

Bakugou looked at his girlfriend and shouted, "GO BABE!"

Luna flew around the monster staying away from it's grip and landing hard hits along it's torso.

The Nomu grabbed her wing and she sent the feathers flying in different directions out of his grip. The feathers spiked and went straight into the Nomu.

It gave no reaction but the punctures were sure signs of pain.

Mirko picked up Best Jeanist and ran next to Bakugou. They continued to help with the evacuation as Luna held the beast off.

Luna continued her tactic of quick strikes, but she was getting worn down. She looked at the beast and felt her hands go still and her throat close up.

Luna waved at her aunt and shook her head. Her mind flashed back to that night as she fell onto her knees. She heard screams around her and she closed her eyes.

Luna opened her eyes and she was in a dark room. She heard a loud scream come from the hall and she covered her ears. A heavy THUNK came from the door as it opened, revealing a man dressed in a suit.