14 more days.

( LOL FUNNY NUMBER Hehe... pls laugh I beg you😃)

Zaks POV

We planned out everything we all decided that we would spend 10 days getting every thing ready we would gather every thing we could after doing all then the bell rang and the teacher pull us all in the class room and said she was sick and tired of us all ways talking and not paying attention so we all said sorry and walked out of the room.
we all started to walk home together. Vincent got dropped of first bc his house was the closest then Alex he said his good byes just like Vincent. Then it was just me and Darryl we both were silent for a while until I looked up and noticed Darryl was.. tearing up?... I looked at him for a little then grabbed his hand and pulled him to look at me and I could see the tears in his eyes roll down his face my heart broke in that moment I pulled him in to a hug he was just standing there and all I could hear sobbing.. I'm about to his in shoulder hes not that to much taller than me so I could feel the boy drop down and lay his face on my shoulder he hugged me so tight. Then all I could hear was "I don't wanna go back there.." I could feel My eyes get smaller.. Why? Why didn't he wanna go back?.. i had so many questions but I know its not my business so.. I didn't ask but I mean I couldn't just tell him no I mean look at him I've only seen him cry when hes really stressed or hurt I mean he might be stressed but he looks hurt....

(mentally hurt btw lol-)

but I still don't know why he doesn't wanna go back to his house..? so I whisper in his ear "shh.. You don't have to we can go to a Hotel. But I have to get my car ok?" He nodded his head and we walk the rest of the way to my house his hand was Intertwined with mine the hold way there i didnt mind it but I could feel his fingers rub the palm of my hand my face was so red.. I could care less darryl needs my help I'm gonna help no matter the cost

At Zaks House. Zaks POV

I went to my car thinking it would be unlocked. It wasn't.. shit! I thought I looked through my bag hoping maybe it was in there hoping it was. It wasn't... It was in my house that's the only I could think of  I peaked through the window praying that my parents weren't home... I see my parents just.. Sitting there like they were waiting on someone..?! My mind was spinning wondering if I had dome something wrong I see my mom get up and to get some thing. And my dad also gets up..?

(no they aren't gonna have sex😑)

I was confused but I didn't wait a second I grabbed them as fast as I could and closed the door as quite but very quickly I unlock the doors and told bad to get in. And as soon as I start to go I swear to god I could have seen them standing right by the door  fuck fuck FUCK I thought trying to calm down I couldn't I just tried to ignore it  bc that was the only thing I could do and I didn't wanna freak out the boy in the passenger seat.

I sigh Darryl looks at me and said "thanks" "np" we sit there in silence I'm still thinking about why he doesn't wanna go back I'm so confused by ofc my mind goes to the worst I was thinking for about 10mins untill "something on ur mind?" I sigh "yeah.." "What is it?" I think for a minute and then say "I- why don't u wanna go back? I mean u don't have to tell me I'm just asking.." Darryl looks at the window "I- um. They just keep on.. Call me names and it's just making me.. yknow a little upset." "They WHaT?!" I screached making Darryl jump a little "yeah.." "I'm gonna beat them till they beg for me to fucking stop.."
I whispered Darryl looks at.

(they are in the parking lot of the hotel btw lol:) sorry for not saying it sooner )

"I'm sorry..I- didn't mean to-" I cut him off "darryl their is no need to apologize it oki" I smile at him "I wasn't gonna go home anyway tbh-"  he laughs  he's so pretty his eyes and his lips... his sage green they're so pretty god I would stare at them for years and his lips are a light pink... "zak? zaKkkkk! ZAK!" "Huh!?" Crap I zoned out! "Oh sorry" I giggled a little so did he soon we bursted out laughing.

after laughing so hard we cried we went in side the hotel

(LOL CLIFFHANGER!)