Chapter 42

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

~The next day~
~With Naruto~

"Well shall we do this?" Naruto asked as he, Yamato, Bee, and Motoi approached the temple.

"Sure thing Yo! But we can't do it here so we gotta go!" Bee rapped.

"Why can't we do it here?" Tenzo asked.

"Because, if you can't control yourself you will destroy everything in its path, you are going to need to go into the the sealing shrine." Motoi said.

"Huh, what's that?" Gai asked.

"It is a special area designed so that a jinchuuriki can attempt to battle with his Bijuu. It is designed so that should the jinchuuriki fail and the Bijuu escapes, the temple can be sealed trapping the Bijuu." Motoi explained.

"Motoi is right, the temple is back at the falls of truth, kept right out of sight!" Bee rapped.

"Well then what are we waiting for...let's get to it." Yamato said.

"Well what are we waiting for, standing around is a real bore!" Bee said

Arriving at the falls they all stood around looking at the area where Naruto confronted his inner self.

"So where is this, sealing chamber?" Tenzo asked once they had all arrived.

"It's behind the waterfall, let's go no time to stall!" Bee rapped before jumping forward right through the waterfall.

"Well I guess we should follow him then..." Naruto said and tentatively poked his head through the waterfall, leaving Motoi and Gai outside.

The chamber Naruto found himself in was massive, it was like they had built a village inside the island turtle. On the wall's there were carvings and depictions of the Bijuu, mostly the Hachibi who were sealed in this place.

"Fuck, this place is massive!" Naruto yelled in awe and shock.

"This is where you will be fighting your tenant." Bee said.

Following after Naruto to appear was Tenzo. "Wow this place is amazing..." Tenzo in awe looked around.

"Yeah you can say that again, but look at those statues, they must be really valuable if nobody has ever repaired them." Naruto added.

"Nah, those statues were made headless." Bee said.

"What! Why?" Yamato asked.

"This is an old sacred place where the jinchuuriki of Kumo go through a purification ceremony. There is a statue up ahead that will lead you to a chamber that will allow you to talk to the Kyuubi, but only the chosen can enter Yo! Only the pure of heart can go in. No darkness in your heart, that was the catch." Bee rapped.

"Well I guess that explains why I had to confront my inner darkness..." Naruto mumbled.

"Even a little bit of evil and the door shuts tight, while your head's still inside and then bam goodnight! Those headless statues are the previous jinchuuriki alright." Bee continued.

"This sounds too risky, try it with a clone Naruto." Yamato suggested.

"You can't do that this place is sacred, little tricks like that wont work here." Bee replied.