𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐔𝐏

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

I walk into, I mean I storm into Liv's room leaving a burn mark on the handle of the door. I take out the earphone from Liv's ear. "I'm mad." I tell her. She looks up confused.

"Are you on your period?" She asks me. I glare at her and mock a laugh.

"No, Alec's engaged." I tell her as I snatch the book out of her hand.

"So you want revenge?" She asks me confused. I look at her and laugh.

"No." I say sighing. "I want destruction." I say closing the book. "We need to hit the books. Izzy told us about Elementals. We need to find out more about them." I tell her. "Now, while I go and help Jace make Alec mad, I want you to go to the library." I say taking off my gloves. I throw them in the bed.

"Oh, Kay. You do that, just update me on anything. Oh and don't let anything happen to Izzy." Liv says getting up from the bed. I hum and walk out the room. I walk around till I see Jace and Izzy. I walk up to them.

"Count me in." I tell them. They look at me confused. "I know those expressions, they say, "I'm up to trouble"." I say waving my hands.

"Are you even okay?" Jace asks me. I give him a look and roll my eyes.

"No Jace I'm not okay, I just found out one of my make out buddies is engaged to someone I hate with my everything. I want to burn this Institute into ashes." I tell him meaning every word. "Now, I'm going where ever you're going or else I will drag you to hell or even tell everyone what you were doing las-"

"Okay..." Jace says looking around. I smile.

"Great! Let's go!" I say cheery.