• Character List •

April

- Pronouns: She/Her
- Sexuality: Lesbian
- Appearance: A feminine person with dark brown hair and green eyes. She is from the USA. She also often wears bandanas.
- (SPOILER WARNING) Appearance as gootrax: A carneline gootrax who has pinkish-red stripes and speckles around her muzzle, pinkish-red rings around her ears, three markings under both her eyes, ear tufts, and a single pinkish-red ring around her right leg.

April is one of the main characters in this story. She is usually upbeat and fun to be around, but can sometimes show a pretty nasty side of herself if you make her mad enough.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

+ April's Mom +

- Pronouns: She/Her
- Sexuality: Straight
- Appearance: A feminine person who has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is from Mexico.

April's Mom is a side character in this story. She is the mother of April Gold, a main character in the story.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

÷ Jay ÷

- Pronouns: He/They
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Appearance: A masculine person with teal hair and hazel eyes. He is from the USA. He is also often seen wearing a scarf whether it's winter or the middle of summer.

Jay is another main character in the story. He is often nice to people he knows, but is a bully to any gootrax and person he doesn't know.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

¤ Dr. Silver ¤

- Pronouns: She/Her, Xe/Xem
- Sexuality: Straight
- Appearance: A feminine person with silver hair and green eyes. She is from the USA.

Dr. Silver is a side character. She has a friendly personality and loves to take care of the slime pups. Occasionally, she'll bring one out to let it walk around the facility with her.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

× Akira ×

- Pronouns: She/Her
- Sexuality: Lesbian
- Appearance: Panther gootax with faded rings around her ears and ankles, two sets of stripes under her eyes, a star on her forehead and chest, light grey flecks in her neck fur, ear tufts and long shoulder fur.

Akira is a main character in this book. She is a non-transfurred gootrax, meaning that she was never human. She is often solitary and quiet, but once you get to know her she's sweet and compassionate.

Art:

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ Ozone ~

- Pronouns: He/Him
- Sexuality: Gay, Asexual
- Appearance: A Lang gootrax with a purple stripe on his back ranging head to tail, light blue wave marks under his eyes and purple zigzag marks near his muzzle.

A side character in the story. Ozone is a non-transfurred gootrax who is often active and hyper. He makes jokes around close friends, most of them being cheesy. Unlike most Lang, he doesn't emit gas.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

! April's Dad !

- Pronouns: He/Him
- Sexuality: Straight
- Appearance: A masculine person with plain brown hair, green eyes, and glasses. He also is from Mexico.

A distant side character. April's Dad is known to he hardworking. He also loves his family more that anything in his world.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aryan

- Pronouns: He/They
- Sexuality: Abrosexual
- Appearance: A masculine person with bracken hair, dark green eyes, and a giant scar over his eye from getting into a knife fight.

Ayran is a distant side character. He works a job as a desk receptionist at Laminax Laboratory. He often doesn't show any of his personality. But when at home, he certainly has one.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sol

- Pronouns: They/Them
- Sexuality: Pansexual
- Appearance: A person with black hair and light green eyes. They'll occasionally wear flower crowns in public.
-(SPOILER WARNING) Appearance as gootrax: A ghost fox gootrax with whispy tufts of fur and light blue speckles on their back.

Sol is a side character. They are with April's opinion of all gootraxs have feelings and opinions. They are often found playing with the non-aggressive gootraxs.

Art:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Other: (This section is used to show off art that has multiple characters in it)

Amazing art by kyTe/Teky (Credit tag) on Discord!

(April's parents moved to the US when April still wasn't born, that's why she's from the USA

(April's parents moved to the US when April still wasn't born, that's why she's from the USA. Also, the art slot is for any art I make and fanart! If you draw fanart and want it included in here *with proper credits ofc*, let me know and I'll add it! Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/7qsARsdh